Hughes and his status, from an "insider"

FRAN THE ARAB said:
scorer said:
Thingies that dangle from the top of your legs and are painful when kicked... next question (or comment).... Oh and make it meaningful or dont bother
thingies what the fuck, i wish you didn't bother.

So why do you??

Bollox is hardly an insightful comment IMO... but I respect we have to cater for all levels of intelligence on here and always glad to see the less articulate members posts... so on second thoughts... keep it up!

Something noone has mentioned here is that this could well have an impact on our prize asset, Robinho.

It was noticable at one of the games earlier in the season, when Robinho scored he ran straight to the bench and hugged Elano.

Could he decide to bugger off?

Didsbury Dave said:
Something noone has mentioned here is that this could well have an impact on our prize asset, Robinho.

It was noticable at one of the games earlier in the season, when Robinho scored he ran straight to the bench and hugged Elano.

Has been said many times before Dave. If we are not in Europe next year Robinho will walk - especially after the farce that the first six months of Hughes stewardship has descended into.

scorer said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
thingies what the fuck, i wish you didn't bother.

So why do you??

Bollox is hardly an insightful comment IMO... but I respect we have to cater for all levels of intelligence on here and always glad to see the less articulate members posts... so on second thoughts... keep it up!
well get yourself a girlriend then.virgin

Didsbury Dave said:

He could blue, but he needs to be professional enough to work through this Elano 'situation', especially for 160k a week.

I dont like everybody I work with, but I wouldn't leave because of it.

Didsbury Dave said:

It's a concern, he has also spoken out in the press expressing his surprise that Elano isnt playing more (didn't get punished for that for some reason).

If it comes down to an Elano or Hughes decision I regretfully think you have to back the manager, but if it came down to a Robinho or Hughes decision I can see no option but to get rid of Hughes. Robinho is too important to us as a symbol of a club that can sign, and accomodate the very top players in the game. If he goes after a year it will send a stark message to every other top player in the world that City is a club that can't accomodate the stars of the game.

FRAN THE ARAB said:
scorer said:
well get yourself a girlriend then.virgin

Got a damn good looking missus and two absolutely beautiful daughters... talking of which I will have to go and pick the eldest up from Leicester Uni.. soon...

Need some kleenex??

By the way... the point of this latest piece of shite you've posted is...?

Didsbury Dave said:

If he did for that reason alone then I wouldn't want him at the club.

I want players who want the club to be succesful and know how to do it.

If Elano goes back to Russia for example do you honestly think Robinho will follow him , if Robinho has any sense and it is a point that Elano is being a disruptive influence he should get him to pull his head in FFS its that simple and being a new father I would have thought Elano would have better things to do than try and assist in destablising the playing group or trying to undermine management but if he is and Hughes lacks the nouse to bring him into line it says little for Hughes as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.