Hughes and his status, from an "insider"

City Raider said:
BigG said:
yeah but baconface has also bombed out those who threaten the the stability of the dressing room, e.g stam, becks, horsey face

Absolutely spot on, and he started it when he first arrived with McGrath and Whiteside - they were top players, but bad for the dressing room - gone. In an instant, players know they can't fuck with the guy.
That's my point in the post above though. Hughes hasn't done that. He's just antagonised the situation. If Elano IS being a dick, he should be swiftly removed from the first-team squad and sold ASAP, not bollocked in front of everyone and allowed to stick around with a festering dislike for the manager.

Hughes needs to deal with it or draw a line under it. It seems he's stuck himself in the middle.

I agree Dubai Blue, i think MH will have a softer side to him but maybe he is just flexing the old muscles just to set out what he expects. I mean i dont know the guy but here is hoping, i cannot see him surviving if he is just going to be a miserable old sod.

more bullshit rumours from someone who knows somone itk (supposedly).!!!!!!!

posted for the following reasons:

to unsettle the fans and turn them futher against MH - ie doesnt have a good relationship with certain players and no man management skills (leaving a player to wait for an hour......as if!!!!)

to stoke up more hatred against players (ie elano by dredging up something that happened nearly a month ago!!)

to have a pop at Garry Cook - ie its he who is keeping MH in a job. MH was Garry Cooks appointment etc

these people arent fans......they are attention seekers trying to undermine the club!!!!

Any good working relationship is based on mutual trust and respect.

If you don't have that you may as well part company.

The odd player who does not care for a manager will still give his all for the club and if he professional enough on the pitch he will put that behind him and get on with winning his battle and helping the side win.

It's just a feeling I have but I sense this group of players we currently have don't care enough about losing to let it concern themselves enough to changing the situation.

Certain players and we all know who have played well enough in patches this season to earn their spot so to speak but in general the side has a mental problem which is evident even before they take to the field.

There is no quick fix but I sense it will get worse before it gets better and changing the manager doesn't always solve the problem but only time will tell.

Are we good enough to finish top ten this season - yes we are.

Are the problems severe enough that we can go down with our current set up - yes they are as well.

I strongly suspect, well, it's plain to see really, that both Hughes and Elano are a pair of twats with attitude problems.

That's the only reason I was unsure of Hughes in the first place and is the reason that I won't shed a tear when Elano goes now.

If we are gathering a collection of twats how about we get shot and bring in Zlatan and The Special One. Twats who can actually back it up at the highest level.

simon23 said:

to unsettle the fans and turn them futher against MH - ie doesnt have a good relationship with certain players and no man management skills (leaving a player to wait for an hour......as if!!!!)

to stoke up more hatred against players (ie elano by dredging up something that happened nearly a month ago!!)

to have a pop at Garry Cook - ie its he who is keeping MH in a job. MH was Garry Cooks appointment etc

these people arent fans......they are attention seekers trying to undermine the club!!!!

THIS!!!!!

simon23 said:

Who decreed you king of the internet and lord of all uber-Blues?

It's posted because it was told to me. If you don't like it, tough.

Cook is playing a very dangerous game! If he is fending off ADUG personally then his reputation goes on the line if he doesn't get this one right and the only way he will is if Hughes gets it right. This was a very risky move by Cook and I'm not so sure it'll pay off either.

As an addition to this, my Dad said there was an amazing call to GMR after the game on Saturday. It was someone purporting to be the father of one of the young players. He obviously didn't give his name.

My Dad said that he claimed all the young players are terrified of Hughes and his management style is very confrontational.

Did anyone hear this?

Didsbury Dave said:
As an addition to this, my Dad said there was an amazing call to GMR after the game on Saturday. It was someone purporting to be the father of one of the young players. He obviously didn't give his name.

My Dad said that he claimed all the young players are terrified of Hughes and his management style is very confrontational.

Did anyone hear this?
i did, think he said the young players were scared of him and the seasoned pros didnt want to play for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.