Hughes Fecking OUT!

Pam said:
The bottom line is I think he has made a dreadful pig's ear of his first year in charge.

I agree but I think these things take time and he's probably worth another year (although I expect a major improvement)

Pam said:
I convinced he's lost the dressing room and once that happens, the status quo is usually unsustainable.

Why? When any player speaks in the press they support him and evryone of them ran their bollocks off for him last night.

Because the constant word leaking out from the club is that no bugger has got a good thing to say about him and sometimes it's written all over the player's faces. And he is dividing the fans into the bargain. Terrible season. Terrible manager. Found his level at Blackburn. That is all.

Pam said:
Because the constant word leaking out from the club is that no bugger has got a good thing to say about him and sometimes it's written all over the player's faces. And he is dividing the fans into the bargain. Terrible season. Terrible manager. Found his level at Blackburn. That is all.

I'm pretty sure Blackburn finished higher then us every year Hughes was in charge, and we struggled against them every time we played them, including last year where they beat us at Ewood then we drew at Eastlands. What level are you talking about?

The Fat el Hombre said:
evryone of them ran their bollocks off for him last night.

I think they ran their bollocks off due to our head honcho's being in attendance not because of Hughes.

Let's see if we have more of the same for our next game or we revert back to our standard half arsed mentality...

Re: Hughes Fucking OUT!

BlueMooney said:
True-Blue said:
Don't give me this shit, will we play our heart out when all odds are against us? Fucking joke for a manager, our season is over.

Fucking depressing.............

Were not going to get relegated this or next season, I say we start again with a manager that appreciates our good players and knows a shit player, Geloson FUCKING Fernades!

Get the fucking gun! Welsh Turd.

Back in 1999, I was 11. City were 2-0 down at Wembley and I was crying. I had travelled from Anglesey, from a school trip, to London, before knowing I was going to have to return to a tent full of United fans. United had, a week earlier, won the European Cup and I was getting myself ready to face the jeers and taunts.

But Horlock scored on 90 minutes. And suddenly, those tears started more. Why had that bastard scored? City were never going to come back from two goals down. All he had done, the selfish wanker, was put more false hope into the crowd's hearts.

But then, from a long punt forward, the ball lands to Dickov. Who found the top corner. And the tears carried on. 2-2.

Tonight was the best atmosphere that stadium has ever seen. The team battled hard and were miles better than most of the football I've seen in that stadium. They deserved to win the match tonight. They deserved, in my albeit biased opinion, to win the tie. But they just, just missed.

Not one player on that pitch didn't give all they had tonight. Elano was a force I don't think I've seen since October 2007. Zabaleta was fierce, Richards was running on empty at the end. Bridge lost a tooth. Onuoha was a beast in the air. Kompany was strong in the tackle and played some superb passes.

Tonight, realistically, few of us expected us to get a semi-final place. We hoped and dreamed, but didn't expect. And we came so, so close. We were one goal away from forcing a team who, let's face it, are better than most Premiership teams, even if they're playing badly.

And after Hamburg scored, our hopes were dashed more. 80 minutes to find three goals against a top team. And we were inches away twice, and a yard away once. Ten seasons ago, we were 30 seconds away from another season in Division Two. Had we stayed in Division Two, I'm pretty certain we wouldn't be where we are now.

But you have the cheek to, tonight, come on here and demand the manager to be sacked. I'm not normally an offensive person, but you are a complete and total fuck-knuckle. Give your vocal support to the team and its manager, give credit where it's due (and tonight it fucking well is) and grow up.

I fucking love this club.

Best post this season, my sentiments exactly

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pam said:
Because the constant word leaking out from the club is that no bugger has got a good thing to say about him

Have you got any examples of this?

Are you seriously denying that there's a problem? Various players have been hinting at it virtually all season long and Hughes hasn't always denied it. I'll try to find some links.

baggy said:
I think they ran their bollocks off due to our head honcho's being in attendance not because of Hughes.

Let's see if we have more of the same for our next game or we revert back to our standard half arsed mentality...

You cant have it both ways, we disappoint against Fulham etc and its all down to Hughes, we play well and theres always some excuse for it not being anything to do with Hughes input. Thats I'm afraid is whats called having an agenda and its not constructive.

Re: Hughes Fucking OUT!

Kris_Musampa said:
LongLang said:
Kris_Musampa said:
Dont agree.

Why?

Because tonight showed what the team IS capable of.

If the players are turning out shite performances because they dont like the manager, then get rid of those players. the manager represents the clubs interests whether they like it or not, and if a highly paid professiononal footballer refuses to turn in an honest performance because he does not like the manager, then he should be gotten rid of at the soonest opportunity and players brought in who will perform.

exactly. we showed what the TEAM is capable of. that wasn't hughes out there tonight. that was the players.
Hughes changes were wrong. we took a def mid off (zabs) and replaced him with an alleged def mid (gelson) when we needed a goal. he then took off the best player on the park (Elano) and brought on a novice striker, who in fairness has tallent, but lacks experience. (Sturridge)
IMO we should have pushed robbie behind the strikers into his natural position, taken the offside magnet (caicedo) off and replaced him with petrov on the left. we should have replaced zabs with evans. and pushed kompany back to centre half. so the team looked like this:-

So they were playing for themselves and not the manager? or the club??

If that is the case, fuck them all off.

You want players who are willing to play for the club, whatever the game, the opposition, the competition or whoever the fekin manager is. Surely anything less is not acceptable?

it seems to me that they were playing for some pride. forgetting hughes tactical inadequacy for once, they played with passion and pride, and for the most part flair, which to me it looks as if hughes is trying to drive out. that was nothing to do with hughes. that was because they wanted it, for them and for the club. hughes is just one man out of his depth, the club is too big to let a novice manager, who wants a team of cloggers and 'try-ers', carry on making daft mistakes which cost us points/trophies.
this was our best chance of silverware for years and although we fought hard last night, it came to nothing. again. tactical errors were a key part in this. def mid for def mid when were chasing a goal was just too negative. richards should have been replaced and the offside magnet(caicedo) should have been changed when he started blowing after 70 mins or so.
the game could have gone right for us, elano's free kicks were only a whisker away for example, but that is also down to individual talent, not tactical nouse. unless hughes was giving it a bit of the old uri geller on the sidelines of course.
at the end of the day, hughes was, is, and will never be a good enough manager to bring our club into the new era were all waiting for. that, to me at least, is obvious.

bluemoonmatt said:
baggy said:

You cant have it both ways, we disappoint against Fulham etc and its all down to Hughes, we play well and theres always some excuse for it not being anything to do with Hughes input. Thats I'm afraid is whats called having an agenda and its not constructive.

We were playing well last night.

Until Hughes' input.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.