Hughes Fecking OUT!

Re: Hughes Fucking OUT!

chickenfat said:
Any player is motivated for a quarterfinal
You mean like they were against Spurs in the Carling Cup last season?
Or against Blackburn the season before when we were singing "You're not fit to wear the shirt"?
Or against West Ham the season before when we were never in the game?

And as far as the stories constantly coming out of the club about the player's dissatisfaction with Hughes, no one doubts that early on that some weren't happy. They were taken out of the easy comfort zone they were in under Sven and Pearce (and I know from dressing room sources that training was undemanding compared to better clubs) and actually made to work. But most seem to have settled down now and quite a few have come out and said how much they've gained under Hughes.

People forget very easily how the players used to be only able to play 70 minutes and last night (and in some other games this season) we've kept it up for 90.

Pam said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Pam said:
Because the constant word leaking out from the club is that no bugger has got a good thing to say about him

Have you got any examples of this?

Are you seriously denying that there's a problem? Various players have been hinting at it virtually all season long and Hughes hasn't always denied it. I'll try to find some links.

Found any Pam?

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Pam said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Pam said:
Because the constant word leaking out from the club is that no bugger has got a good thing to say about him

Have you got any examples of this?

Are you seriously denying that there's a problem? Various players have been hinting at it virtually all season long and Hughes hasn't always denied it. I'll try to find some links.

Found any Pam?

She aint going to be able to find whats not there ! Its all in her mind because it fits her depressing agenda.

baggy said:
bluemoonmatt said:
baggy said:
I think they ran their bollocks off due to our head honcho's being in attendance not because of Hughes.

Let's see if we have more of the same for our next game or we revert back to our standard half arsed mentality...

You cant have it both ways, we disappoint against Fulham etc and its all down to Hughes, we play well and theres always some excuse for it not being anything to do with Hughes input. Thats I'm afraid is whats called having an agenda and its not constructive.

We were playing well last night.

Until Hughes' input.

Until Hughes input ???
You would not have taken off an injured defensive midfielder and replaced him with a fit one, and you would not have replaced a spent Elano (he was absolutely knackered) with Sturridge. Go on then "the oracle" what would you have done.

True-Blue said:
Don't give me this shit, will we play our heart out when all odds are against us? Fucking joke for a manager, our season is over.

Fucking depressing.............

Were not going to get relegated this or next season, I say we start again with a manager that appreciates our good players and knows a shit player, Geloson FUCKING Fernades!

Get the fucking gun! Welsh Turd.
wow! he really cant win! even when we make an extremely good side look shit, we could have beat them 5-1 if luck was on our side, my only negative is that he doesnt play elano enougth. and about fernandes, would you have kept zabeleta on even though hes injured?

Last night the players did it for the supporters, NOT Hughes.

His missing right back formation does not work, leaving Dunnie chasing winger out on the right and the defence pulled over..........far post ball.

The midfield was too far away from the defence so the ball keeps coming back in.

Banging high balls into big Phil when the defenders are much taller does not work, give it him on the ground and he will hold it all night.

When pressing for a goal and their defence goes narrow is the time to put on a wide pace player and go three at the back, NOT with only six mins to go when down to ten men.

He does not get on with the players, other coaches he did not bring in, and even the ground staff hate the numpty, his team selection is poor, his tactic worse, motivation none existant, and he can not read a game.

Hughes out NOW!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.