Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
GStar said:
Great - another poster who has to snipe at our manager because of one of the teams he played for... Did you hope we'd get beat every time Schmeichel was in goal for us? Are you glad his son wants to leave our club? Do you think we're selling him because his dad "was a rag" and we want to ruin his career because of it?

Fair play you don't like Hughes, who has had to be the manager of the richest club in the world all season yet has had 7 days to do anything with that money. But him playing for utd is a pathetic arguement to use for him to be sacked.

Well slap me in the face and call me Wendy. Did I just dream us being two points from relegation positions, being kicked out of FA Cup by Forest, Being kicked out of League Cup by Brighton so on and so on???

Hughes being rag bastard is merely quick wee on top of cake made of pure shite.

Wow - blinkered.

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon....

GStar said:
rastus said:
Nope but Hiddink has no Premier League Experience and Rijkaard suffered the same mutiniy it appears is happening at MCFC at the moment.

Ideally if we're sacking Hughes we want a name the palyers will respect, a name capable of bringing in "marquee signings", a manager who every player is willing to play for and a manager with Premier League experience.

Look how long it took Benitez to work the Premiership out... when you look at that list above and the links with Mourinho then he's our ideal long term replacement... the others will be attacked as quickly as Hughes has been as they too will not settle straight away.

I see your point, the same could be said of Scolari. However Hidink has been succesful at club and international level, he is older and wiser. Better than what we have got at present and I think he would command respect for his managierial sucess.

bluegarty said:
coxtheblue said:
I know happyblue and have just spoken to him.

Sorry but goat the legend is extremely wrong on this occasion.

How can he be so sure.... He says he saw him at the training ground...Things could have been different over at Eastlands

Have faith in City, what Garry Cook has said and stay calm. Hughes isn't going anywhere.

If he's gone we'll know soon enough won't we ?

coxtheblue said:
Ducado said:
Just to throw water on this one

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?pid=2180859&s=1&f=1&i=5&ppid=2180832" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?p ... id=2180832</a>

From Happyblue (who is a dam site more reliable than most)

I know happyblue and have just spoken to him.

Sorry but goat the legend is extremely wrong on this occasion.

Ahh, but it's been a quiet day for the ITK's...

Gives the kids at least a day or so the get moist at the prospect of the greatest manager ever to grace the earth Jose "I am Special" Mourinho coming to our beloved City...

I'm kind of tired of this...

Goatthelegend, Happyblue, all the ITK's on this board...not one of them has come up with a single piece of concrete information which the press haven't already speculated about. From Bridge to RSC to Villa to Mourinho...

NQDP - your agenda started way back even when we we´re tonkin Pompey 6-0 so it don´t wash with me mate

If he goes why don't we just let Sir Jim run with it until the summer....

We could do a lot worse!!!!

Blue Sun said:
Ducado said:
People smell a rat because the very same guy said Villa was a done deal!

No he didn't Ducado, stop lying.

More or less I am afraid so what do you make of this posted yesterday?

goat_thelegend wrote:
The only person having a medical today is RSC

Dont know about this one, do you think that someday he may be lined up to be Taggs replacement? and he is off now cause the owners have found this out..and who hates the rags more than Wenger....lol Wenger at Coms.?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.