Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
NQDP - your agenda started way back even when we we´re tonkin Pompey 6-0 so it don´t wash with me mate

I was heavily against his appointment yes BUT I once he was in the club I said all along that I will not be able to argue with results if he delivers them. Well the outcome has been there for everyone to see.

Just for the record, right after 6-0 I said that if he keeps winning games then there's not much I can say but to praise him. Unfortunately that and Arsenal turned out to be just accidents by Agent Mark.

But to be fair you come across as a proper dickhead

dw7 said:
forevercity said:
wouldnt believe that guy, he said that we were putting a stop on transfer activity. then we bid for 3 players and put 3 players on transfer window.

were are the 3 bids?????? since sat

In the Star, Mirror and Sun of course! FFS don't you read anything!!!

;-)

tell u what, if i was probably on my way out of the club, and desparate to scupper any possible incoming transfers, this is the rumour i'd start

BlueMo' said:
I can't believe all this shit about a freeze on transfers just because we haven't signed anyone since Saturday.
It's only Tues ffs.
It's not like going to Argos.

Shush, sensible comments aren't allowed round here any more.

Blue Sun said:
Betfair odds have moved from 3.1 to 2.26 in the last few minutes.

Probably from Reading this post they are nearly as gullible as us lot!!!

If another £4 goes on it, the odds would plummet to 1/5 on. Not enough money in this book to take it serious.

Whats the odds for hughes and redknapp both gone, spuds are losing!! Wonder if they will sack the manager........

Ducado said:
Niall Quinns Discopants said:
I was heavily against his appointment yes BUT I once he was in the club I said all along that I will not be able to argue with results if he delivers them. Well the outcome has been there for everyone to see.

Just for the record, right after 6-0 I said that if he keeps winning games then there's not much I can say but to praise him. Unfortunately that and Arsenal turned out to be just accidents by Agent Mark.

But to be fair you come across as a proper dickhead

Reckon you are being "fair" calling me dickhead? No argument, no explanations.... just namecalling. I wouldn't say that's very "fair" at all.

To be fair you rarely come up with posts longer than one sentence so to be fair I don't expect more indepth explanations or indeed any insightfull posts from you...... to be REALLY fair. Fair play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.