Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

well there are rumours of a failed medical, i would guess the prime candidate is Parker as Sam says he has had no bid (not that you could really believe him though)

My position on Hughes based on the information and results to date remain the same - he deserves more time.

That said, if our owners and Cook have made the decision based on close quarters knowledge of what is actually going on then I would support this.

Our owners are more important than any manager - without this money we would be staring at oblivion regardless of the manager.

Ducado said:
More or less I am afraid so what do you make of this posted yesterday?

goat_thelegend wrote:
The only person having a medical today is RSC

What's your point here? Medicals don't equate to signings. If a decision on Hughes was still pending, then we'd have been foolish to call off the medical wouldn't we.

bluezi said:
Dont know about this one, do you think that someday he may be lined up to be Taggs replacement? and he is off now cause the owners have found this out..and who hates the rags more than Wenger....lol Wenger at Coms.?

i think we have our very own Poirot.

Ducado said:
Blue Sun said:
No he didn't Ducado, stop lying.

More or less I am afraid so what do you make of this posted yesterday?

goat_thelegend wrote:
The only person having a medical today is RSC

But the fact he DIDN'T sign gives weight to the argument that all transfer deals have been suspended... doesn't it? Otherwise, if Hughes had his way, he'd have signed. Yes?

mike channon´s windmill said:
NQDP - your agenda started way back even when we we´re tonkin Pompey 6-0 so it don´t wash with me mate

I was heavily against his appointment yes BUT I once he was in the club I said all along that I will not be able to argue with results if he delivers them. Well the outcome has been there for everyone to see.

Just for the record, right after 6-0 I said that if he keeps winning games then there's not much I can say but to praise him. Unfortunately that and Arsenal turned out to be just accidents by Agent Mark.

I can't believe all this shit about a freeze on transfers just because we haven't signed anyone since Saturday.
It's only Tues ffs.
It's not like going to Argos.

Betfair odds have moved from 3.1 to 2.26 in the last few minutes.

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon....

rastus said:
I see your point, the same could be said of Scolari. However Hidink has been succesful at club and international level, he is older and wiser. Better than what we have got at present and I think he would command respect for his managierial sucess.

Exactly theres talk of unrest and disrespect for Scolari amongst Chelsea's ranks... and he's won the World Cup ffs! We already know Mourinho commands respect, and his charisma masks any tactical weaknesses he may have, which, in our case would be aided with backroom staff and bucketloads of cash.

He has the attributes you can't really teach... and what our squad is seemingly crying out for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.