Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

Ducado said:
What if this is a rumour put out to smoke people out, and a big transfer where to be announced tomorrow as well as a couple of sackings

Why are you so apparently desperate for this story NOT to be true?

A serious question.

I too have doubts about it, but just like other ITK's on here you let it run before deciding it's all bullshit. But you seemed to have decided straight away.

Do you know something?

svennis pennis said:
marco said:
somethings def going on here

Rub your balls marco.
love to mate,i mean to get back in the swing of things,upset to many people who took them to heart,and ended up on the dreaded list,reputation's in ruins now :-) hey but thanks!!!

marco said:
svennis pennis said:
Rub your balls marco.
love to mate,i mean to get back in the swing of things,upset to many people who took them to heart,and ended up on the dreaded list,reputation's in ruins now :-) hey but thanks!!!

So when is Eto'o coming to City? Is he perhaps our new manager?

bluemoon32 said:
If the players win by getting rid of Hughes then good luck to the next manager, he won't stand a chance

yep thats slightly worrying too

though I would have 100% confidence in the special one sorting it out

Superhands said:
bluemoon32 said:
If the players win by getting rid of Hughes then good luck to the next manager, he won't stand a chance

yep thats slightly worrying too

though I would have 100% confidence in the special one sorting it out
the players will not win in getting hughes the sack,hughes will go because the arabs are fuked off with the dross,then the players will go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.