Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: HUGHES TO BE SACKED

Just noticed aswell. Seems to be more truth in alot more of the rumours than have been before and with the Parker deal falling through and hardly any deals being done or even started it seems there must be some serious discussions with the board at COMS at the minute. Hughes wanted all transfers completed ASAP and when his targets are only RSC, Parker, Bellamy and so on maybe a few more along the lines of Given and Toure these deals can easily be done for the money City would offer and them players would defo come imo. Seems to be gathering pace very very fast.

Also bookies have stopped taking bets on Hughes to be next manager to be sacked.

Hope not because i am in the Hughes In camp.

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

The majority of Blues want to believe this rumour, so they buy into it.

I don't, so I'm sceptical. I like, 99% of us, have no idea at all.

It would be ridiculous timing, and there's no obvious replacement, so I think its rubbish.

svennis pennis said:
theres the latest.

Ok here is my pledge, I have provided the information in faith and to the best of my knowledge without damaging my sources. I fully believe Hughes is going to get sacked and if he doesn't I'm prepared to keep my snippets to myself in the futre to stop any frenzy's like this, if people want to request it by PM thats fine.

Why doesn't someone say to this lad...and this applies to all the big time ITK's...

If their information turns out to be inaccurate or untrue....they must name their source...

Would be pretty interesting...after all, if someone I knew started bullshitting me with City information, and blagged me so badly that I ended up posting it on bluemoon...if said info turned out to be false i'd quite happily name and shame...

Can't imagine it'll happen because I can't imagine these sauces exist in the first place...;- )

mossley_blue said:
Just noticed aswell. Seems to be more truth in alot more of the rumours than have been before and with the Parker deal falling through and hardly any deals being done or even started it seems there must be some serious discussions with the board at COMS at the minute. Hughes wanted all transfers completed ASAP and when his targets are only RSC, Parker, Bellamy and so on maybe a few more along the lines of Given and Toure these deals can easily be done for the money City would offer and them players would defo come imo. Seems to be gathering pace very very fast.

Also bookies have stopped taking bets on Hughes to be next manager to be sacked.

How does a blog reporting that forums have said Hughes is going add weight to the rumour?

Bid was made for Bellamy and parker but West Ham turned it down.

Aren't we reading too much into all of this?

mossley_blue said:

Me too, I think this would be an absolute disaster for the club at this time in the season

Marvin said:
The majority of Blues want to believe this rumour, so they buy into it.

I don't, so I'm sceptical. I like, 99% of us, have no idea at all.

It would be ridiculous timing, and there's no obvious replacement, so I think its rubbish.

A rare reasonable voice.

Especially when the above blog, presumably is a product of someone reading THIS forum, and then saying that rumours are on the Internet that Hughes will be sacked. Then it appears on THIS forum saying about the blog.

Next thing you know, the blog will reference this forum, and we'll discuss the latest blog entry on this forum, and next thing you know...
0888_nuclear_explosion_large_clipart.jpg

Marvin said:
Bid was made for Bellamy and parker but West Ham turned it down.

Aren't we reading too much into all of this?

Those bids were last week though

I still think he'll be our manager until the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.