Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: HUGHES TO BE SACKED

This could all be wrong (hope so) if it isn't then who the f*ck are they trying to line up! there are a few decent managers readily available ........i think???

Anybody any suggestions who they might be lining up?? No stupid ones such as Mourinho or Wenger.

My only thought is somebody such as Hiddink or Rijkaard?

Also isn't Hiddink a very close pal of Roman?

dw7 said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
i hope is all untrue,but if it is ytue it must be MH transfer targets ADUG must be unhappy with otherwise surely this would have been done weeks ago

if this was the case why didnt they say no fucking way 2 months ago when he was supposed to hand his list in

Because they believed results would improve.

We as a Club look a total shambles at the moment, the we are fucking loaded chant makes me cringe right now.

rastus said:
dw7 said:
if this was the case why didnt they say no fucking way 2 months ago when he was supposed to hand his list in

The timing is all wrong though, I just can’t believe they would consider replacing him during this window after giving there unequivocal support.

And results have been shit for a few months

I don’t care if supporters are for or against MH, sacking now would be disaster

LEE BRADBURY said:
rastus said:
The timing is all wrong though, I just can’t believe they would consider replacing him during this window after giving there unequivocal support.

I certainly hope somebody high up in the club reads bluemoon because sacking Hughesy would be such a disaster right now and a massive step back. Why sack the manager for the sake of a couple of unruly players causing damage to our club and who don't deserve to wear the shirt!

LEE BRADBURY said:
rastus said:

I know what you mean, I was all for Hughes as manager and I wanted to give him till the end of FEb.
But if everyrhing went tits up at that time a new manager wouldnt be able to get a couple of signings in after asssessing the squad.
Its either now or the end of the season.

I;m convinced we had a major signing lined up Saturdey,and the result screwed it up,suspect he will still come depending on who else we sign.I think the owners are backed into a corner with hughes and may think a big name manager would bring the type of player they wanted.If the result had gone our way I suspect 1 or 2 more would have arrived by now.Its not the getting knocked out thats the main problem but a sense that a large part of the team needs changing rather than just streangthening.Its a case of I;d love to go there they are loaded and will win somthing BUT you go first,no you go first....This time next year we will wonder what all the fuss was about,we;ll be flying....

Makes me wonder why so many negative stories have appeared in the press the last few days, somebody has been spreading tons of negative rumours that have made there way on to these boards, somebody with an agenda.

The thought of MH going right now and leaving us with this squad to help pull us away from the drop is enough to give me nightmares.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.