Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

Marvin said:
The majority of Blues want to believe this rumour, so they buy into it.

I don't, so I'm sceptical. I like, 99% of us, have no idea at all.

It would be ridiculous timing, and there's no obvious replacement, so I think its rubbish.

Surely the majority rules?

The timing, this is the perfect timing with the transfer window etc.

I wanted to give Hughes till end of Feb, but these recent leaks and comments regarding players has changed my mind.

Re: HUGHES TO BE SACKED

i hope is all untrue,but if it is true it must be MH transfer targets ADUG must be unhappy with otherwise surely this would have been done weeks ago ?

we are doomed 4 fuck sake i am 35 went to my first match against bourissa munchengladback sos aboutthe spelling i dont remember 76 i was only fuckin three .Im gonna support Maine road, got fuck all expect fuck all. hasta la vista im going to live in spain and support Malaga. bye
LEE BRADBURY said:
mossley_blue said:
Just noticed aswell. Seems to be more truth in alot more of the rumours than have been before and with the Parker deal falling through and hardly any deals being done or even started it seems there must be some serious discussions with the board at COMS at the minute. Hughes wanted all transfers completed ASAP and when his targets are only RSC, Parker, Bellamy and so on maybe a few more along the lines of Given and Toure these deals can easily be done for the money City would offer and them players would defo come imo. Seems to be gathering pace very very fast.

Also bookies have stopped taking bets on Hughes to be next manager to be sacked.

Hope not because i am in the Hughes In camp.
Me too, I think this will be an absolute disaster for the club at this time in the season

Mike N said:
I still think he'll be our manager until the summer.

Seconded.

But i also think he will be bulleted in the summer unless we have an outrageously good second half of the season.

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

rastus said:
Marvin said:
The majority of Blues want to believe this rumour, so they buy into it.

I don't, so I'm sceptical. I like, 99% of us, have no idea at all.

It would be ridiculous timing, and there's no obvious replacement, so I think its rubbish.

Surely the majority rules?

The timing, this is the perfect timing with the transfer window etc.

I wanted to give Hughes till end of Feb, but these recent leaks and comments regarding players has changed my mind.
The majority of Utd fans wanted Ferguson sacked - though they'll never admit it

Transfers are months in the preparation. We've seen what happens when a new manager takes on a previous managers transfer targets.

Not writing this rumour off - as the poster seems to have the respect of the moderators on mancitynet - but the timing in particular is all wrong

LEE BRADBURY said:
i hope is all untrue,but if it is ytue it must be MH transfer targets ADUG must be unhappy with otherwise surely this would have been done weeks ago

if this was the case why didnt they say no fucking way 2 months ago when he was supposed to hand his list in

dw7 said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
i hope is all untrue,but if it is ytue it must be MH transfer targets ADUG must be unhappy with otherwise surely this would have been done weeks ago

if this was the case why didnt they say no fucking way 2 months ago when he was supposed to hand his list in
good point mate,i hope this is just all bull shit,

As Mad Kev once said "it's like deja vu all over again"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.