Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: HUGHES TO BE SACKED

marco said:
if hughes is sacked then so be it,prob for the best if not i will give him my full support

I agree with that

My only hope is that if they sack Hughes I hope they've got a bloody good replacement lined up

They are not stupid, if Hughes gets chopped a replacement will be lined up ready to take over straight away.
Thats if they are not already in talks with a replacement.
Something seems to be going on, personally I'd rather sack all the tosspot players who are causing trouble.

LEE BRADBURY said:
Makes me wonder why so many negative stories have appeared in the press the last few days, somebody has been spreading tons of negative rumours that have made there way on to these boards, somebody with an agenda.

The thought of MH going right now and leaving us with this squad to help pull us away from the drop is enough to give me nightmares.

You know you want Sven back.

mcfcmatt said:
They are not stupid, if Hughes gets chopped a replacement will be lined up ready to take over straight away.
Thats if they are not already in talks with a replacement.
Something seems to be going on, personally I'd rather sack all the tosspot players who are causing trouble.

I honestly believe that no matter who is manager next week the "tosspot players" will be sold as soon as possible- the major trouble causers in Jan the minor ones in Summer if no improvement

Smells like:
bullshit.jpg

OB1 said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
Makes me wonder why so many negative stories have appeared in the press the last few days, somebody has been spreading tons of negative rumours that have made there way on to these boards, somebody with an agenda.

The thought of MH going right now and leaving us with this squad to help pull us away from the drop is enough to give me nightmares.

You know you want Sven back.
I don’t know about that 0B1,I think a lot of these problems are Svens doing and he is just as responsible as MH,by that I mean I think Sven created the problems, and up to now MH has failed to resolve them.

Look at England when Sven left they were a shambles, we have similar problems, McLaren was on a hiding to nothing and failed to turn England around after Sven, maybe MH cant turn this around after Sven ?

I hope all the rumours are untrue for the sake of our club, and he has until the end of the season though.

Bookies rarely get it wrong. If all bets have been suspended on Lesley getting the bullet, he's as good as gone!

Whether your for him or not.

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

Interesting thread, hope it's true.

Timing doesn't seem right though, would have thought it they were going to sack him they would have done it about a second after the Forest match.

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

moomba said:
Interesting thread, hope it's true.

Timing doesn't seem right though, would have thought it they were going to sack him they would have done it about a second after the Forest match.

So do I however it makes sense to have a replacement on deck in our situation.

I suspect they have given Hughes the rest of the window to see what he can do on matchdays and if things do not pick up he will be given the flick before things get out of hand completely.

Lemmy said:
Bookies rarely get it wrong. If all bets have been suspended on Lesley getting the bullet, he's as good as gone!

Whether your for him or not.

Absolute bollocks - the bookies stopped taking bets on villa, kaka and RSC coming last week and did they???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.