Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

i think we need a poll on who thinks hughes going is good/bad

i know its crazy sacking a manager now but for some reason it just feel right to me

hiddink-dest.jpg

LEGEND

what i dont want to see is the pro hughes and anti hughes attacking each other over this.

bobmcfc said:

i know its crazy sacking a manager now but for some reason it just feel right to me

This.. Have said it a few times.

not my fault! said:
bobmcfc said:

This.. Have said it a few times.

I'm close to this...... to get me to the sack Hughes stage I'd want to know who the new manager was going to be and what impact it would have on the transfer window

as I'm never going to find this out I'll guess I'll be sitting on the fence for even longer waiting to see what happens

i dont want him to go but if he does .I would want frank rijkard as he plays good football and he can pull in any player having worked with the best . .

I think there maybe something in this rumour as all transfers seem to have gone very quiet.

Didnt Ajay post something the other dat saying there would be a delay but not a stop on current transfer neg

It is like there is one huge leak constantly drip drip drip to the media and chat forums, have never see so many ITKs on the managers position.

Wonder how many of the ITKs are disgruntled players?

I know there is plenty of time left in this transfer window, but we all have to admit it has gone suspiciously quiet considering how dire our squad is.

And I also believe if ADUG are now having serious reservations about Hughes position it must have come about from his potential transfer targets.

One thing is for sure this all needs putting to bed right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.