Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

This could have some substance. SSN reported Parker would sign in 24-48hrs, that has gone quiet. RSC should have been here by now considering how much Hughes loves him, we haven't even put a bid in.

If they sack Hughes, they better have a good fuckin replacement lined up to see us through until Summer which is when Jose steps forward ands leads us to greatness =)

i'll tell you what i know, i've been pecking the head of a top top source since xmas eve about something he would not even tell his brother, yesterday i rang him again, he said something very big is still going on, so big that no one but no one is allowed to breathe it, a sackable offence apparantly, i dont think any transfer would cause such secretcy. i asked again would it be good or bad and he replied "some people will be pleased some wont" i asked was he concerning the manager and he made his excuses and finished the call.
now i dont know anymore than this, just thought i'd post it.

de niro said:
i'll tell you what i know, i've been pecking the head of a top top source since xmas eve about something he would not even tell his brother, yesterday i rang him again, he said something very big is still going on, so big that no one but no one is allowed to breathe it, a sackable offence apparantly, i dont think any transfer would cause such secretcy. i asked again would it be good or bad and he replied "some people will be pleased some wont" i asked was he concerning the manager and he made his excuses and finished the call.
jesus bill,this is something i thought i'd never say but you've got me all excited,is your guy usually reliable?

de niro said:

it has to be the manager

de niro said:

I doubt your WUMMING and I believe you. Got to be a new manager in toe surely?

davefrombury said:
bobmcfc said:
what i dont want to see is the pro hughes and anti hughes attacking each other over this.

Couldnt agree more mate. There are some things more important than personal preferences over the manager.
one of my closest friends is josh [blue2112] he hates hughes whereas i rate him. we certainly wont fall out over it, in fact we both agreed the other night that the results make it impossible to keep him, well any manager. by the same token he has had shit help from his players, either way on saturday i will at the game watching my city, whoever is in charge and if he could so would josh.
fall out over it, not a chance.

de niro said:
davefrombury said:
Couldnt agree more mate. There are some things more important than personal preferences over the manager.
one of my closest friends is josh [blue2112] he hates hughes whereas i rate him. we certainly wont fall out over it, in fact we both agreed the other night that the results make it impossible to keep him, well any manager. by the same token he has had shit help from his players, either way on saturday i will at the game watching my city, whoever is in charge and if he could so would josh.
fall out over it, not a chance.

Awww I'm touched Bill...

But did I ever tell you your a t**t ;-)

Can't wait for our away games again mate, missing it sooooo much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.