Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Blue2112 said:
de niro said:
one of my closest friends is josh [blue2112] he hates hughes whereas i rate him. we certainly wont fall out over it, in fact we both agreed the other night that the results make it impossible to keep him, well any manager. by the same token he has had shit help from his players, either way on saturday i will at the game watching my city, whoever is in charge and if he could so would josh.
fall out over it, not a chance.

Awww I'm touched Bill...

But did I ever tell you your a t**t ;-)

Can't wait for our away games again mate, missing it sooooo much.

Will you two just get a room !

de niro said:
bobmcfc said:
De niro,

do you have any suggestions as to what you think it is ? i know you have sources so i'd value your take on it.
i honestly dont know. i would hate hughes to be fired before he has chance to shape his own team but i can fully understand it. especially if our manager target has suddenly become available.
i'm going to ring him again now, he'll give in if i keep pecking:)

ok if you get the info PM me i will keep my gob shut, i wont blab, promise

There are going to be a lot of very unhappy people if Mourinho replaces Hughes. It will be a shame that a club with ambition and finances will lose out on the privilege of giving an apprentice three years, for no reason other than he happened to be manager when the club was bought. I understand he has qualities - such as discipline - that are absent in every single veteran manager who has won at the highest levels.

who, that is AVAILABLE now, could replace Hughes? Mancini is unproven in English football which is a huge gamble that can sometimes back-fire (Juande Ramos anyone?)

this is the reason why I don't support his sacking, and although I'm not questioning this rumour I hope nothing comes of it.

Brucie Bonus said:
There are going to be a lot of very unhappy people if Mourinho replaces Hughes. It will be a shame that a club with ambition and finances will lose out on the privilege of giving an apprentice three years, for no reason other than he happened to be manager when the club was bought. I understand he has qualities - such as discipline - that are absent in every single veteran manager who has won at the highest levels.

who would your ideal choice be brucie ?

sam221985 said:
who, that is AVAILABLE now, could replace Hughes? Mancini is unproven in English football which is a huge gamble that can sometimes back-fire (Juande Ramos anyone?)

this is the reason why I don't support his sacking, and although I'm not questioning this rumour I hope nothing comes of it.

Technically anyone is available at the right price. Hughes was already in a job when we hired him remember.

just rang and told him about the bookies not taking bets on hughes, he was shocked and said he can't see them replacing hughes at this time, middle of the window and all that.feb perhaps but not right now.
sounded genuine.

de niro said:
just rang and told him about the bookies not taking bets on hughes, he was shocked and said he can't see them replacing hughes at this time, middle of the window and all that.feb perhaps but not right now.
sounded genuine.

So its a player then.........................

OMFG Kaka!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.