Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

IF the club does fire Hughes, I'm sure it will only be done with a replacement lined up so who or who is not available is irrelevant, as our next manager will be in place within a short period of time.

de niro said:
just rang and told him about the bookies not taking bets on hughes, he was shocked and said he can't see them replacing hughes at this time, middle of the window and all that.feb perhaps but not right now.
sounded genuine.

To update on this, you can still get odds on Hughes to be the next manager to go and there have been no bets today.

bobmcfc said:
de niro said:
i'll tell you what i know, i've been pecking the head of a top top source since xmas eve about something he would not even tell his brother, yesterday i rang him again, he said something very big is still going on, so big that no one but no one is allowed to breathe it, a sackable offence apparantly, i dont think any transfer would cause such secretcy. i asked again would it be good or bad and he replied "some people will be pleased some wont" i asked was he concerning the manager and he made his excuses and finished the call.
now i dont know anymore than this, just thought i'd post it.

De niro,

do you have any suggestions as to what you think it is ? i know you have sources so i'd value your take on it.

My guess, it's a scum player or ex-player. I can't think of any huge transfer targets (assuming Hughes is staying) that would cause controversy. Most huge transfer targets would, by definition, be almost universally welcomed by everyone concerned with City.

FFS, I hope to god it's not Beckham...............

de niro said:
bobmcfc said:
De niro,

do you have any suggestions as to what you think it is ? i know you have sources so i'd value your take on it.
i honestly dont know. i would hate hughes to be fired before he has chance to shape his own team but i can fully understand it. especially if our manager target has suddenly become available.
i'm going to ring him again now, he'll give in if i keep pecking:)

could it not just be something about Johnson ?

bobmcfc said:
Brucie Bonus said:
There are going to be a lot of very unhappy people if Mourinho replaces Hughes. It will be a shame that a club with ambition and finances will lose out on the privilege of giving an apprentice three years, for no reason other than he happened to be manager when the club was bought. I understand he has qualities - such as discipline - that are absent in every single veteran manager who has won at the highest levels.

who would your ideal choice be brucie ?

The same bloke I've wanted since Frank rolled into town. He's very special ;-).

Brucie Bonus said:
The same bloke I've wanted since Frank rolled into town. He's very special ;-).

I have to say I'd be gutted for SWP and Bridge...;- )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.