Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

BillyShears said:
Brucie Bonus said:
The same bloke I've wanted since Frank rolled into town. He's very special ;-).

I have to say I'd be gutted for SWP and Bridge...;- )

I think he'd keep Sweep. He'd bloody better the git :-(! TBH, the chance of Jose coming to City right now is about 0.0%. Only if he was made a HUGE take-it-or-forever-leave-it-offer (not just wages either)...and even then...maybe some sort of compensation package for Inter so that although he would not actually take control now, he would be permitted to "consult" with the caretaker and his team, the caretaker being the bloke who will work under Jose when he gets here. Gotta think outside the box, take advantage of modern technology, he could be in touch and take training by remote, never say never!

I don't know, just for fun, but I am still waiting for some more information from Ajay about what exactly he meant a couple of weeks ago when he wrote that it was Jose who actually approached us with a one year CL plan.

Fantasy-land. It's the painkillers.

Brucie Bonus said:
BillyShears said:
I have to say I'd be gutted for SWP and Bridge...;- )

I think he'd keep Sweep. He'd bloody better the git :-(! TBH, the chance of Jose coming to City right now is about 0.0%. Only if he was made a HUGE take-it-or-forever-leave-it-offer (not just wages either)...and even then...maybe some sort of compensation package for Inter so that although he would not actually take control now, he would be permitted to "consult" with the caretaker and his team, the caretaker being the bloke who will work under Jose when he gets here. Gotta think outside the box, take advantage of modern technology, he could be in touch and take training by remote, never say never!

I don't know, just for fun, but I am still waiting for some more information from Ajay about what exactly he meant a couple of weeks ago when he wrote that it was Jose who actually approached us with a one year CL plan.

My thoughts are that I think Jose is an impossible target. Simply because we're not big enough for his ego, money or no money...then again, it's up to the good Sheikh to prove me wrong!

BillyShears said:
Brucie Bonus said:

My thoughts are that I think Jose is an impossible target. Simply because we're not big enough for his ego, money or no money...then again, it's up to the good Sheikh to prove me wrong!

Oh, I don't know, we can expand to match his ego! I wonder though, with unlimited potential...he might see us as the vehicle to get his name written in the stars. I reckon part of his price will be total control and no dodgy owners buying players and ramming them down his throat. That goes without saying I suppose.

de niro said:
if it was a player, however big why would it be good for some and not others?

its giggs:)

or chuckle.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=101538" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... 0&t=101538</a>

bobmcfc said:
jose would relish battling with with fergie

He already is doing starting in a couple of weeks. He wouldn't walk out on that.

I can't believe people are even mentioning Mourinho. He WILL NOT leave a top of the table and last 16 in the Champions League side for us.

masterwig said:
I can't believe people are even mentioning Mourinho. He WILL NOT leave a top of the table and last 16 in the Champions League side for us.

Top of the league in Italy though.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.