Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

patrickblue said:
rodders said:
4, 5, 6 even ?

Be fair, he posted it on Tuesday evening and said his source had told him "most probably within the next 48 hours"
That's about now.
not doubting the goat. noooooooooo just saying nothings ever quick easy or pain free at city

bobmcfc said:
patrickblue said:
Be fair, he posted it on Tuesday evening and said his source had told him "most probably within the next 48 hours"
That's about now.
not doubting the goat. noooooooooo just saying nothings ever quick easy or pain free at city

Understood PB, but I do feel that we are approaching a point of critical mass considering the rumour and speculation about almost every aspect of the club at the moment, of which much has had negative conotations.
Performances on the pitch have played a big part, but after the euthoria of sept 1st I expect most if not all we're looking ahead to a post xmas/new year excuse to throw off a Power W**k or get bladdered again.
There's 20 odd days left in Jan :-))

Ducado said:
rodders said:
Another update from the original source.................
------------------------------------------------------------------
goat_thelegend
Post subject: Re: The Thread for "In the know" posts and rumors
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Supporter of: city
Im back.

For todays update, it is only a matter of time now and thats all I have.

Must admit I'm getting twitchy myself as this is dragging on ages.

Also I heard that Hughes has recently been on Sky News complaining that none of his targets has been approached. Anybody got a confirmation on that ?

I bet he is getting twitchy, his ITK status hangs by a thread, if Hughes is in charge on Saturday he will be forever known as goat_thewum

You are praying for him to get this one wrong aren't you? Nothing to do with whether you are pro or anti Hughes, you just appear to have this pathetic bee in your bonnet about him.

Get over it and stop embarrassing yourself with whatever crusade it is you have against him or the site that he posts on.

I heard Elano and Jo are planning on taking him on a trip to chester zoo... and accidentaly ;) pushing him into the lions.

Im ITK boys, im best mates with the waterboy

Blue Sun said:
Ducado said:
I bet he is getting twitchy, his ITK status hangs by a thread, if Hughes is in charge on Saturday he will be forever known as goat_thewum

You are praying for him to get this one wrong aren't you? Nothing to do with whether you are pro or anti Hughes, you just appear to have this pathetic bee in your bonnet about him.

Get over it and stop embarrassing yourself with whatever crusade it is you have against him or the site that he posts on.

LOL, That's a bit strong, I just do not like the hypocrisy of certain posters on "that site" who say BM is full of Wums and slag BM off all the time

Doesnt stop you from posting there though does it Duckie?

Look if this goat fella is wrong then he's wrong you have liberated yourself from ever having to read his posts. Same with the other site, if you dont like it then save yourself the bother.

Besides I dont believe anything I read unless its "nailed on" by Millsy

Ducado said:
Blue Sun said:

LOL, That's a bit strong, I just do not like the hypocrisy of certain posters on "that site" who say BM is full of Wums and slag BM off all the time
yea i get the same feeling from that forum,some good posters on there,but some with the heads stuck up their arses.

Ducado said:
Well not long now before the 48 hrs is up

There you go again! You are obsessed!

The 48 hours that he made clear was his opinion and that he attached the word "Guess" to?

Why not just go and post your comments over there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.