Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

masterwig said:
Shitloads of back-pedalling and extending of time-scales by the people who made a guess that Hughes would be sacked in the hope that they'd be right and gain credibility.

this is the thing though mate, can't see anyone really gives a fuck about credibility on an internet forum - he was just passing on info he had heard from what he claims is an excellent source.

even if nothing happens before the pompey game it does not mean that the wheels aren't in motion for replacing hughes and god forbid we have another shocker on saturday, against a woeful pompey side, then the rumour mill will roll on again.

masterwig said:
Shitloads of back-pedalling and extending of time-scales by the people who made a guess that Hughes would be sacked in the hope that they'd be right and gain credibility.
To be fair there is back-pedaling all over the place, but forget less than 2 weeks ago Hughes said that he was look to conclude ALL of his signings in the 1st week(my guess is that were at least 3 players). I myself think it's wishful thinking, I fear that the club is as disorganized off the park as on it right now and that a new manager is not on his way.

After just watching the Bridge press conference I'd say that all the ITK's are getting duff information. Hughes seemed to be talking as though he is very much looking forward and spoke in present tense. The way he was very open about targets we have bid for makes me think he is confident of his position and the way he laughed off much of the media speculation (targets and Dunne captaincy) leads me to think that nobody really knows anything. City are operating Black Hawk down stylie! Well under the radar!

GeoBarmy said:
After just watching the Bridge press conference I'd say that all the ITK's are getting duff information. Hughes seemed to be talking as though he is very much looking forward and spoke in present tense. The way he was very open about targets we have bid for makes me think he is confident of his position and the way he laughed off much of the media speculation (targets and Dunne captaincy) leads me to think that nobody really knows anything. City are operating Black Hawk down stylie! Well under the radar!

Well, we have a desinformation expert on the board..Simon Pearce, Abu Dhabis official "communications" advisor to their government/Royal family.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
masterwig said:
To be fair there is back-pedaling all over the place, but forget less than 2 weeks ago Hughes said that he was look to conclude ALL of his signings in the 1st week(my guess is that were at least 3 players). I myself think it's wishful thinking, I fear that the club is as disorganized off the park as on it right now and that a new manager is not on his way.

It still is the first week isn't it???

fiddlesticksblue said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:

It still is the first week isn't it???

Sorry what, isn't today the 8th that would make 8 days isn't a week 7 days?

S04 said:
GeoBarmy said:

Well, we have a desinformation expert on the board..Simon Pearce, Abu Dhabis official "communications" advisor to their government/Royal family.

the Black hawk down style is all well and good but im getting extremely pissed off with waitin!!! because were not performing on the pitch, i think we all need big moves in the transfer market to raise our spirits. we might go Blanket Bomb style for big names near the end of the window to try and hook a big fish at the last minute "take it or leave it offers"

All this ITK stuff is getting embarrassing now. I cant help thinking of the comic Lee evans when reading them all goes something like this.

Bloke at a party trying to appear great telling as load of people about how he stood up to 5 guys in a pub and up pops is wife saying NO HE NEVER. next how he had a trial for some football club wife again, NO HE NEVER HE'S LYING.
Wonder how many of these ITK or the people telling them the info as the wife popping up over their shoulder as they are typing it on forums or texting the load of b@llocks to their mates.
No you never know that your guessing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.