Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Another update from the original source.................
------------------------------------------------------------------
goat_thelegend
Post subject: Re: The Thread for "In the know" posts and rumors
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Supporter of: city
Im back.

For todays update, it is only a matter of time now and thats all I have.

Must admit I'm getting twitchy myself as this is dragging on ages.

Also I heard that Hughes has recently been on Sky News complaining that none of his targets has been approached. Anybody got a confirmation on that ?

rodders said:
goat_thelegend

Im back.

Also I heard that Hughes has recently been on Sky News complaining that none of his targets has been approached. Anybody got a confirmation on that ?

so we head into day 3

rodders said:
4, 5, 6 even ?

what i find strange is that brian swanson (you know the ITK skysports news guy) says we might bid again for RSC in the next 48 hours or maybe as early as next week ! i think hes being fed a load of shite. we are dragging our heels deliberately and i want to know why

bobmcfc said:
rodders said:
4, 5, 6 even ?

what i find strange is that brian swanson (you know the ITK skysports news guy) says we might bid again for RSC in the next 48 hours or maybe as early as next week ! i think hes being fed a load of shite. we are dragging our heels deliberately and i want to know why

I prepared to let things take whatever course they may. We should all be used to this uncertainty.
At soon point soon we'll be at the point where we'll either implode or explode......replace hughes, or announce transfers to shock the footballing world ?
Who really knows which ?

rodders said:
bobmcfc said:

I prepared to let things take whatever course they may. We should all be used to this uncertainty.
At soon point soon we'll be at the point where we'll either implode or explode......replace hughes, or announce transfers to shock the footballing world ?
Who really knows which ?

fucking madhouse as usual lol

rodders said:
goat_thelegend

Im back.

I bet he is getting twitchy, his ITK status hangs by a thread, if Hughes is in charge on Saturday he will be forever known as goat_thewum

Prediction.
The owner flies in with Rykard on a plane with Kaka. We sack Hughes and thats that. Relegation with the most expensive squad ever.

bobmcfc said:
rodders said:
Who really knows which ?

fucking madhouse as usual lol

Who said "patience is a virtue" ?
cos it fuckin isn't !!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.