Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon....

GStar said:
rastus said:
Nope but Hiddink has no Premier League Experience and Rijkaard suffered the same mutiniy it appears is happening at MCFC at the moment.

Ideally if we're sacking Hughes we want a name the palyers will respect, a name capable of bringing in "marquee signings", a manager who every player is willing to play for and a manager with Premier League experience.

Look how long it took Benitez to work the Premiership out... when you look at that list above and the links with Mourinho then he's our ideal long term replacement... the others will be attacked as quickly as Hughes has been as they too will not settle straight away.
How about Robson...old fart I know but..perhaps he could hold the reins until Maureen

Ideally if we're sacking Hughes we want a name the palyers will respect, a name capable of bringing in "marquee signings", a manager who every player is willing to play for and a manager with Premier League experience.

Look how long it took Benitez to work the Premiership out... when you look at that list above and the links with Mourinho then he's our ideal long term replacement... the others will be attacked as quickly as Hughes has been as they too will not settle straight away.
How about Robson...old fart I know but..perhaps he could hold the reins until Maureen[/quote][/quote]

He is dying mate- very sad

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

I for one really really hope this isnt true.

We have a chance to stand by our manager and get rid of the losing mentality at this club with the senior players not pulling their weight. We really need continuity and to give a manager a real chance.

Sacking the manager seems the easy way out to me and will not solve the real issue with the players.

Goat the legend is a very well respected poster.

He said on Sunday that transfers were on hold pending a decision on Hughes. Make your own minds up but I reckon he'll get the boot very soon.

Bobby Robson is seriously, terminally, ill!

Just to throw water on this one

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?pid=2180859&s=1&f=1&i=5&ppid=2180832" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?p ... id=2180832</a>

From Happyblue (who is a dam site more reliable than most)

Well he looked very relaxed in training today for a dead man walking

bluestreak said:
How about Robson...old fart I know but..perhaps he could hold the reins until Maureen

I'm going to assume you mean Bobby and not Brian! - Bobby is quite ill isn't he?

lol - i've wasted enough time on Ronaldinho and ball rubbing threads. I'm gonna give this a few hours before I get drawn in!

I can vouch for him. I can assure tha that he is no random WUM. He has in the past told me about stuff that has turned out to be 100% spot on, stuff that hadn't been mentioned anywhere on the press or Internet. Whether this happens or not remains to be seen but I am 100% certain they are at very least considering giving rag-Leslie boot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.