Hughes is Safe! Official!

I've remained fairly tight lipped about Hughes.

The fact is whether Hughes stays or goes, this season he's been very average at best and NO one can deny that and next season he needs to pull out his finger or another less than average season await Manchester City sadly.

Soulboy said:
Isn't it bizarre how so many of the more enthusiastic Hughes supporters have an unhealthy obsession with all things Rag?

Always dragging in Ferguson to support their arguments, berating fellow City fans uncomfortable with a former Rag in charge of our club, more comfortable in our mediocrity than they should be...

Just a thought.

mmmm im deffo a hughes out man but be careful here, what your trying to imply is very naughty!

blueinsa said:
Jose would be perfect but he isnt going to come to City.
And you no this as a fact?[/quote]
We're 10th in the Premiership, and he has a history of managing clubs in the Champions League. He'd risk a lot walking out on his contract, and taking over at City which is a poisoned chalice of a job at the moment.

If the owners have any integrity they should continue to back the existing coaches until such time as it becomes obvious that the job is too big for them. The jury is out for me at the moment.

Positives: Signings. Improvement in form, and quality of play. Fitness of players, and preparation of players improved

Negatives: Away form, and lack of flexibility in tactics away from home. We play in the stle of a top 4 team away from home, trying to pass them off the pitch, but we're not good enough to do it

Good. I hope he carries on

We were extremely unlucky today.....an absolutely appaling decision by the referee......after we were easily the better team in the second half.

Let MH have the summer and a decent transfer wondow and judge him at the ned of next season......he deserves the chance as he has not had a transfer wondow worth speaking of to help him develop the squad we need to push up the league

I believe Mh will carry this club forward and next season we will see the benfits of patience..........

Soulboy said:
Isn't it bizarre how so many of the more enthusiastic Hughes supporters have an unhealthy obsession with all things Rag?

Always dragging in Ferguson to support their arguments, berating fellow City fans uncomfortable with a former Rag in charge of our club, more comfortable in our mediocrity than they should be...

Just a thought.

Yep, anyone who supports our manager must be a rag.

Fucking sick of the Hughes out crew slagging off the boss and anyone who supports him. It's shite, if some people had their way we'd get a new manager after every defeat.

masterwig said:
Soulboy said:

Just a thought.

Fucking sick of the Hughes out crew slagging off the boss and anyone who supports him. It's shite, if some people had their way we'd get a new manager after every defeat.

Precisely.

PBLZ129 said:
masterwig said:
Soulboy said:

Just a thought.

Nah not everone mate but after 18 defeats and £100m+ spent yes!Precisely.

masterwig said:
Soulboy said:

Just a thought.

And we'd sell the team captain after every draw.

Don't forget that one.

Soulboy said:

Just a thought.
I'm afraid I have noticed the opposite. To me, there's an obvious correlation with many (NOT ALL) Hughes outers and frequent use of the word Rag/M*****

btw I have supported city ( as a season ticket holder)for nearly four decades to the exclusion of everything in my life. I haven't actually used SAF in any of my Hughes "in" arguments, but were i to do so, I find it completely insulting, your inference that this somehow invalidates my support for the club i love.

masterwig said:
Soulboy said:

Just a thought.

We've been wank in all but two of our away games.
We got knocked out in both cups by lower league opposition.Whenever we've had a "must win" game we've bottled it.
We've spent an absolute fortune to finish lower than we did last season,after our "manager" slagging off the players who got us there.
Our "manager" is appealing to the press for a new contract.

??????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.