Hughes is Safe! Official!

Mike D said:
Soulboy said:
alextrueblue said:
our owners will fuck him off, i'm sure of that! aren't they used to always having the best? they inherited the taff and probably thought they would give him a go considering his playing history......

What you are suggesting is that Hughes is a liar.

That he's made up the stuff about the Chairman backing him for next season.

Or else the Chairman is a liar.

Which is it?

I hope the infamous ITK's on this board have a good answer for this... as my long-held view (fear?) was that he would still be in place for next term look like coming true.

Please...anyone out there... give me some hope to cling on to!

Sorry to rain all over your parade but how can you take anyone seriously who comes out with comments like this

"Harry Redknapp has done a good job, similar to the one I've done myself.

"He gets a bit more credit than I do, but there you go. He spent quite a lot of money in January, in fact he spent more than I did, and he's turned Spurs around.

Rain all over my parade?

Sorry mate but I seem to be missing your point.
Me taking Hughes seriously... have you read my post?

Blue2112 said:
It would be silly of the board to tell Hughes he doesn't have their support until they have a replacement, if however they can attract one of their targets then they will dispense with his services immediately.

The fans of this club are split right down the middle and another season of this isn't really going to happen. Sometging will have to give.

You are so right, something will have to give. That something maybe tickets sold next season and I'm not rushing to renew my season ticket!!!!! well last minute anyway.

Oh, great, that just makes today even better. Oh well, more mid-table mediocrity and early cup exits next season then.

masterwig said:
I'd rather hear it from the top than Hughes but it is good to hear.

Can start to build for next season without all the disruption and uncertainty a new manager brings. Hughes must get top 6 next season.

He was supposed to get top 6 this season FFS! That's what he agreed to when Frank brought him in.

It boggles the mind to think that anyone who claims to have aspirations to world domination (bwahaha!) believe that a bloke with only three (four now) seasons in club management, and one manager of the month award, trumps the likes of...*fill in the blank*.

It's madness.

You do not let a spotty teenager with a few hours behind the wheel take your Bentley GTC out for a ride with his mates, innit. He is out of his depth and he knows it, but he's got nothing to lose because the owners and a lot of fans see nothing wrong in City being Hughes little lab rat. I don't doubt that Hughes and Cook are both bullshitting the Arabs by the fecking tonne. I've had a bad feeling from the beginning about those two double-teaming Khaldoon and the Sheik.

It beggars belief that an apprentice, with ZERO accomplishments, can pitch a line so well that if's and maybe's are considered more tangible, more indicative of quality, more...objective than all of Mourinho's (for example) objective winnings.

Hughes' use of the media since he took the job does not speak well of him. You can't love City and put her in the hands of a mendacious, self-seeking, apprentice like Hughes. You don't put your cock in the hands of evil Louise, The Dartmouth Penis Chopper and expect her to give you a slice of apple pie and a nice bedtime story; neither do you put City in the hands of Hughes the clueless if you REALLY want to start City on the road to a celestial Blue future.

Brucie Bonus said:
masterwig said:
I'd rather hear it from the top than Hughes but it is good to hear.

Can start to build for next season without all the disruption and uncertainty a new manager brings. Hughes must get top 6 next season.

He was supposed to get top 6 this season FFS! That's what he agreed to when Frank brought him in.

It boggles the mind to think that anyone who claims to have aspirations to world domination (bwahaha!) believe that a bloke with only three (four now) seasons in club management, and one manager of the month award, trumps the likes of...*fill in the blank*.

It's madness.

You do not let a spotty teenager with a few hours behind the wheel take your Bentley GTC out for a ride with his mates, innit. He is out of his depth and he knows it, but he's got nothing to lose because the owners and a lot of fans see nothing wrong in City being Hughes little lab rat. I don't doubt that Hughes and Cook are both bullshitting the Arabs by the fecking tonne. I've had a bad feeling from the beginning about those two double-teaming Khaldoon and the Sheik.

It beggars belief that an apprentice, with ZERO accomplishments, can pitch a line so well that if's and maybe's are considered more tangible, more indicative of quality, more...objective than all of Mourinho's (for example) objective winnings.

Hughes' use of the media since he took the job does not speak well of him. You can't love City and put her in the hands of a mendacious, self-seeking, apprentice like Hughes. You don't put your cock in the hands of evil Louise, The Dartmouth Penis Chopper and expect her to give you a slice of apple pie and a nice bedtime story; neither do you put City in the hands of Hughes the clueless if you REALLY want to start City on the road to a celestial Blue future.
Yes and Frank had a blank cheque book for him (he didn't)

If Europe was irrelevant as regards his future why not give him vote of confidence weeks ago if this was a transitional season?

Why wait until it is mathematically impossible to qualify for Europe to give him a show of support?, that’s like winding us up today off all days.

Does not make sense, if it is true I am gutted that ADUG could be so naïve as to think this bloke has what it takes.

He will be sacked by Christmas with another season gone.

The club have been saying this all year, why the fook you choose to believe a few ITK attention seekers and ignore this is mindbogglig!

Excellent news! next season will be a great one!!

Would be typical city (fuck i hate that phrase) to finally have everything needed to do something with ourselves but owners who are loyal to someone whos useless at best. May as well just give up on the dreams and resign myself to winning fuck all in my lifetime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.