Hughes is Safe! Official!

morleyswife said:
C_T_I_D said:
I hope he goes to Sunderland. He's shit. Fuck him off.

and we get sgbargia or whatever he is called

A Manager loan deal?

Its a good idea tell me more, and also tell me the last City Manager who was definitly better than Hughes

Or are you going to ignore or log off everytime somone asks you a straight question

Sven was far better ........ finished higher, spent far less, beat rags twice, he knew he did not have Franks backing from March onwards and it affected the team ....... I would have Sven back over the sheep shagging rag any day of the week.

moomba said:
notreallyhere said:
My worry is that we will end up in an endless cycle of 'new dawns' with new managers who fail to live up to our astronomical expectancies and are subsequently sacked at the end of each season because they fail to win silverware.

I don't think anyone wants to see a new manager every year, but I also don't think the vast majority of supporters have had unrealistic expectations.

Progress is all I asked for this season and I don't think it was too much to ask. Most of the people I read on here are the same, and it seems to get misrepresented an awful lot that any "Hughes outers" are delusional or unrealistic in their expectations.

I agree, I am unhappy with the lack of progress this season but at the same time I am dismayed by the prospect of a new man at the helm every season simply because we fail to win a trophy. I'm sure that many of us don't have wildly unrealistic expectations but I think some sections of our support are pretty unreasonable with what they expect a manager to do when they arrive. Again, I am not a Hughes Inner or Hughes Outer, it's very much a catch-22 situation - I'd love to think that we could build something brilliant under Hughes and don't like the thought of yet another change of manager but at the same time the ineptitude he has shown at times this season has been pretty much unforgivable. ADUG have a very difficult decision on their hands, and whatever happens they won't please everyone. One of the saddest aspects of Hughes' reign has been the way the City support has been split into factions.

Daz_Blue said:
morleyswife said:
C_T_I_D said:

A Manager loan deal?

Its a good idea tell me more, and also tell me the last City Manager who was definitly better than Hughes

Or are you going to ignore or log off everytime somone asks you a straight question

Sven was far better ........ finished higher, spent far less, beat rags twice, he knew he did not have Franks backing from March onwards and it affected the team ....... I would have Sven back over the sheep shagging rag any day of the week.

My Dad is Welsh so less of the sheep-shagging comments thank you. Your joke was very original though. Anyway, people from Yorkshire are the real sheep shaggers :)

notreallyhere said:
Daz_Blue said:
morleyswife said:
C_T_I_D said:

A Manager loan deal?

My Dad is Welsh so less of the sheep-shagging comments thank you. Your joke was very original though. Anyway, people from Yorkshire are the real sheep shaggers :)

So what you're saying is you're half-sheep shagger then

Where did I say we would loan Hughes and get hier manager in response you complete and utter fuckwit? The Sunderland job will be vacant soon enough, thats the type of shit club Hughes needs to overachieve at. Riijkard or Mancini will do for me.

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, you are a clever boy aren't you, must've taken a while to come up with that one - I hope the family brain cell isn't all used up.

staffs_blue said:
notreallyhere said:
If Mourhino comes in and things don't go our way and we finish 8th next season, will people be calling for his head?

I'm 100% sure we would not finish lower than 6th with Mourinho in charge.He's not everybody's cup of tea I grant you that,but he has 3 things that Hughes hasnt got.
1)He's a major draw.Players would come and play for him
2)He's a winner.Proven at the highest level in management.
3)Tactically he knows what he's doing

I'd be happy with anyone who could make point 3!!!!

notreallyhere said:

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, you are a clever boy aren't you, must've taken a while to come up with that one - I hope the family brain cell isn't all used up.

I've got one borrowed from your Dad but I keep hearing "Baaa" in my head...

C_T_I_D said:
Where did I say we would loan Hughes and get hier manager in response you complete and utter fuckwit? The Sunderland job will be vacant soon enough, thats the type of shit club Hughes needs to overachieve at. Riijkard or Mancini will do for me.

Grow up and ask your doctor for some downers

vbr said:
notreallyhere said:

I've got one borrowed from your Dad but I keep hearing "Baaa" in my head...

Jesus christ that really is piss poor, are you Jim Davidson?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.