Hughes is Safe! Official!

FFS! lets just give the man a year, see what he does.

Q: How many of the top 6 teams have changed their manager as much as we have?
A: One at a push - Chelsea but the spine of the team was Jose's and still is (and we know what Jose can do - he's an exception)

You've got Baconface, Wenger, Benitez, Moyes, O'niel in that list and O'niels had his job the shortest amount of time at 3 years!

We need some frigging consistency with the guy in charge before we can have consistency on the pitch. We have to give someone a decent spell in charge at some point and as its looking unlikely Jose will arrive in Manchester for the blue half (well 3/4 technically but thats spliting hairs ;) ) so why not just give him a year?

We'll all be singing his praises, like he wants in a year, IF we get somewhere - so lets give him a chance.

morleyswife said:
C_T_I_D said:
Where did I say we would loan Hughes and get hier manager in response you complete and utter fuckwit? The Sunderland job will be vacant soon enough, thats the type of shit club Hughes needs to overachieve at. Riijkard or Mancini will do for me.

Grow up and ask your doctor for some downers

Look at the comment you just made and your first two words. Enough said.

PBLZ129 said:
You've got Baconface, Wenger, Benitez, Moyes, O'niel in that list and O'niels had his job the shortest amount of time at 3 years!

Maybe they stay in the job and their teams are successful because they are good managers.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8053943.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 053943.stm</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5328341,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 41,00.html</a>

This backs up the OP. Apparantly he had a meeting with the Chairman on Friday.

PBLZ129 said:
FFS! lets just give the man a year, see what he does.

Q: How many of the top 6 teams have changed their manager as much as we have?
A: One at a push - Chelsea but the spine of the team was Jose's and still is (and we know what Jose can do - he's an exception)

We need some frigging consistency with the guy in charge before we can have consistency on the pitch. We have to give someone a decent spell in charge at some point and as its looking unlikely Jose will arrive in Manchester for the blue half (well 3/4 technically but thats spliting hairs ;) ) so why not just give him a year?

We'll all be singing his praises, like he wants in a year, IF we get somewhere - so lets give him a chance.

Yeah yeah yeah heard all that argument before.

One question to you and one question only. If you had a chance of selling Caicedo and buying Torres would you?

i wish he would shut his fuckin mouth about his job being safe and concentrate on team affairs.

ha,
Hughes said:

"The ref has made a really poor decision that has cost us the game and it's really disappointing. There have been games this season where we've not deserved to get anything, but that wasn't the case today."

Has he been watching the first half of the game today?

notreallyhere said:
vbr said:
notreallyhere said:

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, you are a clever boy aren't you, must've taken a while to come up with that one - I hope the family brain cell isn't all used up.

I've got one borrowed from your Dad but I keep hearing "Baaa" in my head...

Jesus christ that really is piss poor, are you Jim Davidson?

What's really "piss poor" is making a crack about "the family brain cell". Are you 12?

C_T_I_D said:
morleyswife said:
C_T_I_D said:
Where did I say we would loan Hughes and get hier manager in response you complete and utter fuckwit? The Sunderland job will be vacant soon enough, thats the type of shit club Hughes needs to overachieve at. Riijkard or Mancini will do for me.

Grow up and ask your doctor for some downers

Look at the comment you just made and your first two words. Enough said.

I was taking the piss out of you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.