Hughes is Safe! Official!

notreallyhere said:
vbr said:
What's really "piss poor" is making a crack about "the family brain cell". Are you 12?

Yep, you got me, I'm 12.

It's alright, lad, we all make mistakes. Just look at your parents.

Don't understand why people who admire MH feel the need to come on and brag about him, after all you have what you want.
Don't expect to see any big name signings though because the PROJECT is going to be a long one.

C_T_I_D said:
Crackers if they keep him, absolutely crackers.

Again tell me why and a better realistic option!

Please some fucker tell me who is better?

If Jose/Hiddink/Benitez came and said yes then I would jump at the chance

Not many others in my opinion as prem experiance is vital

whats the point in wealth now, the seasons over and the best we can do is equal last year. im starting to get to a point where i was happier with fuck all, this is like having the fittest bird in the word but she falls asleep and fucks you off just after giving you a raging hardon. Fuck Hughes he's a nobody and will likely always be so, small time manager who has never done shit.

notreallyhere said:
vbr said:
notreallyhere said:
vbr said:
What's really "piss poor" is making a crack about "the family brain cell". Are you 12?

Yep, you got me, I'm 12.

It's alright, lad, we all make mistakes. Just look at your parents.

Yeah, it was a real shame they shipped you off that gypo family, I would've liked a little brother!

PMSL. I'm embarrassed for you. *shakes head*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.