Hughes is Safe! Official!

PBLZ129 said:
FFS! lets just give the man a year, see what he does.

Q: How many of the top 6 teams have changed their manager as much as we have?
A: One at a push - Chelsea but the spine of the team was Jose's and still is (and we know what Jose can do - he's an exception)

You've got Baconface, Wenger, Benitez, Moyes, O'niel in that list and O'niels had his job the shortest amount of time at 3 years!

We need some frigging consistency with the guy in charge before we can have consistency on the pitch. We have to give someone a decent spell in charge at some point and as its looking unlikely Jose will arrive in Manchester for the blue half (well 3/4 technically but thats spliting hairs ;) ) so why not just give him a year?

We'll all be singing his praises, like he wants in a year, IF we get somewhere - so lets give him a chance.

Not bothered about top 6 managers. Not bothered about top six place in the ADUGs first season. I just want to see some progression on last year and a return on over £120M transfer spend, And Oh yes players who are fit and can do the basics. A management that does not just recognise failings e.g. corners (which they admit) but actually work on them in training (which they don't do by their own admission.) Returning to the question of the fault in changing managers for a quick result not working. Let me see now, Fulham - end of last season when almost dead and buried. Spurs this when likewise. Chelsea this when mid table. West Ham this year. Where are these teams now? Let me guess!!!!!!!! Try telling their supporters that they should have stuck with what they had for stability.

"Hughes Qoute :

We are in tune with that we want to do but we are totally frustrated and bemused by the speculation."

Can anyone decipher that ?, I am interested especially with the “in tune “ part ?

Bossman Blue said:
PBLZ129 said:
FFS! lets just give the man a year, see what he does.

Q: How many of the top 6 teams have changed their manager as much as we have?
A: One at a push - Chelsea but the spine of the team was Jose's and still is (and we know what Jose can do - he's an exception)

You've got Baconface, Wenger, Benitez, Moyes, O'niel in that list and O'niels had his job the shortest amount of time at 3 years!

We need some frigging consistency with the guy in charge before we can have consistency on the pitch. We have to give someone a decent spell in charge at some point and as its looking unlikely Jose will arrive in Manchester for the blue half (well 3/4 technically but thats spliting hairs ;) ) so why not just give him a year?

We'll all be singing his praises, like he wants in a year, IF we get somewhere - so lets give him a chance.

Not bothered about top 6 managers. Not bothered about top six place in the ADUGs first season. I just want to see some progression on last year and a return on over £120M transfer spend, And Oh yes players who are fit and can do the basics. A management that does not just recognise failings e.g. corners (which they admit) but actually work on them in training (which they don't do by their own admission.) Returning to the question of the fault in changing managers for a quick result not working. Let me see now, Fulham - end of last season when almost dead and buried. Spurs this when likewise. Chelsea this when mid table. West Ham this year. Where are these teams now? Let me guess!!!!!!!! Try telling their supporters that they should have stuck with what they had for stability.

The only flaw in your argument for stability is the fact that the names you mention are good and Hughes is not - so why stick with him?

Biglebowski said:
"Hughes Qoute :

We are in tune with that we want to do but we are totally frustrated and bemused by the speculation."

Can anyone decipher that ?, I am interested especially with the “in tune “ part ?

to me it sound like he's saying that we know what needs doing and we are making move to do it ...... i.e. he going about his job as normal, looking at players for signing up to improve the squad you that type of stuff

Scorer how you can consider my post as pro Hughes is beyond my comprehension. Of course they are all better than Hughes. The bloody groundsman could do better than Hughes with £120M

Biglebowski said:
"Hughes Qoute :

I think he talking about himself in the 3rd person. Like Smoegal in Lord of the Rings: "We wants it"

skybluekings said:
Biglebowski said:
"Hughes Qoute :

I think he talking about himself in the 3rd person. Like Smoegal in Lord of the Rings: "We wants it"

talking about himself, the chairman and the rest of the board??

Ive been pretty much on the fence upto now BUT in what was arguably the most important league match of the season we were thoroughly outclassed in EVERY department by what can only be described as an average team.

How anyone can think it good he stays must be either blind, a rag or a complete and utter numpty.

I am off the fence and want him out before we waste another year.

skybluekings said:
Biglebowski said:
"Hughes Qoute :

lmao thanks for that mate very funny :-)

skybluekings said:
Biglebowski said:
"Hughes Qoute :

Is Smoegal available in the summer? Anyone ITK?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.