Hughes - no charisma

shaundickov

Watch his interviews. The guy is a boring, stuttering, mundane, monotonous, cliche-churning machine.

We need someone like Mourinho or Scolari at the helm please.

I'm happy that we've thumped a Championship side with a pensioner upfront and ideas above their station, but my apathy towards Hughes remains. I'm far from convinced.

shaundickov said:
Watch his interviews. The guy is a boring, stuttering, mundane, monotonous, cliche-churning machine.

I'm happy that we've thumped a Championship side with a pensioner upfront and ideas above their station, but my apathy towards Hughes remains. I'm far from convinced.

To be fair theres probably been like 20 sportsmen ever who had a personality to be honest and a few of them were mentally impaired with it.

FFS, your clutching at straws for things to hate about him now.

Neil Warnock has charisma, shal we go and fuckin get him?

Now Martin O'Neil, there's a boring bastard, but he knows what he's fuckin doin.

Jesus wept.

Apparently his former teammates were amazed when Hughes became a manager because they rarely heard a word out of him.
Which is probably why so much of his comments sound as if they were crafted by a speed session with the 'Garry Cook Guide To Spin-Doctoring'.

I don't care what he looks or sounds like.

Just as long as he does the business for us

shaundickov said:

You sir, are a complete knob.

Merry Christmas.

IN HUGHES WE TRUST.

What a dick of a post. Who gives a fuck about charisma? I don't think there's many on here that would say that Taggart has charisma but, as much as it pains me to say it, he gets the job done.

He comes across as a bit quiet and maybe i say shy,that does not say he lacks charisma.When in terminal 1 before flying out to the Schalke game he spoke to lots of blues,myself included.He answered every question and posed for every photo,with a great amount of grace,he was quiet but a decent bloke .That's the impression i got and i've met him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.