Hughes Official Statement [Merged]

The manner in which Hughes was sacked wasn't shall we say tastfully done but then again when was somebody getting the tin tack joyous occassion. But when was the last time Hughes came of the pitch clapped the fans and waved at the croud thanking them for there efforts.

I had started to feel a bit sorry for Hughes but which bananna boat does he think we all fell off to take in that story. He obviously knew the story had already been leaked in a well respected Italian newspaper there is no way he couldn't have known. Its just a shame that despite going on on such high with such diginity he had to start telling the porkies just so he can claim a few more quid compo from the owners for his dismissal. Sorry Mark you've let yourself down badly with this one.

Re: Hughes Statement

de niro said:
Godfather said:
Only to an unforunate few, like you two, who are embarassed to have appointed a far superior manager and are moving forward, ill leave you to be ashamed and embarassed whilst i feel proud and excited!

i am excited, i think mancini will do well, i also think our club went about it is a disgraceful way.

mind you i do have some integrity.

Agreed we'll have to stop this stop doing this people will start to talk. Can you find something about city we don't agree on its affecting my reputation agreeing with you on things

chazmcfc said:
sheephead23 said:
FUCK OFF THEN
very intelligent contrbution. its a real shame i actually thought for once in a long time we had a board that weren't knee-jerkers and backstabbers. how long before twatini loses 3 or 4 games ? i will give him about 5 games before half of the members on this board want his head.we don't DESERVE success the mentality of the fans and unforuantely it seems of the board is just all wrong.

Y u calling our new manager a twat. Not vey intelligent is it.

Mike D said:
The manner in which Hughes was sacked wasn't shall we say tastfully done but then again when was somebody getting the tin tack joyous occassion. But when was the last time Hughes came of the pitch clapped the fans and waved at the croud thanking them for there efforts.

I had started to feel a bit sorry for Hughes but which bananna boat does he think we all fell off to take in that story. He obviously knew the story had already been leaked in a well respected Italian newspaper there is no way he couldn't have known. Its just a shame that despite going on on such high with such diginity he had to start telling the porkies just so he can claim a few more quid compo from the owners for his dismissal. Sorry Mark you've let yourself down badly with this one.

Apparently he didn't know for definate - but was informed beforehand that he was requested at a meeting straight after the game - my limited understanding is that they (Hughes and staff) suspected something was afoot but hoped the 3 points might be enough.

moomba said:
Maybe unfair, it would depend when the targets changed.

My reading of the statement was that it was clearly agreed between management and board due to the increased spending. That to me would suggest start of the season.

third time someone has had to state this to you, but The board publically stated top6 this season - there is no 'choosing' who to believe.

judleberry said:
moomba said:
The chairman said otherwise yesterday. But like I said, we'll all believe who we choose to believe.

Yes but he said at the beginning of the season it was top 6. The point is they obviously changed that recently, or possibly have just decided it now, either way Hughes was on track with the target HE WAS SET AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON.

So you can't now say the target was top four, when the word from the horses (Khaldoon) was that it was top six.

It seems the owner's changed their mind mid season, which is their perogative given what they have spent. But that is a bit unfair on Hughes.

The target was set in May wasn't it? It would be reasonable to assume that internally this was made more aggressive after the huge spending spree before the end of August.

Project said:
judleberry said:
Yes but he said at the beginning of the season it was top 6. The point is they obviously changed that recently, or possibly have just decided it now, either way Hughes was on track with the target HE WAS SET AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON.

So you can't now say the target was top four, when the word from the horses (Khaldoon) was that it was top six.

It seems the owner's changed their mind mid season, which is their perogative given what they have spent. But that is a bit unfair on Hughes.

The target was set in May wasn't it? It would be reasonable to assume that internally this was made more aggressive after the huge spending spree before the end of August.

That's far too reasonable for bluemoon. In fact, expect an official warning from a MOD for trying to be objective and temperate in your opinions...

GStar said:
moomba said:
Maybe unfair, it would depend when the targets changed.

My reading of the statement was that it was clearly agreed between management and board due to the increased spending. That to me would suggest start of the season.

third time someone has had to state this to you, but The board publically stated top6 this season - there is no 'choosing' who to believe.

public and private are two rather different targets.

as stated above did you expect the chairman to come out and make another public statement to say the target has been revised?

of course not, it was changed in private.

BillyShears said:
Project said:

That's far too reasonable for bluemoon. In fact, expect an official warning from a MOD for trying to be objective and temperate in your opinions...
Reasonable yes, but not necessarily factual

chazmcfc said:
cook, khaldoon you are both twats. handled disgustingly. i am ashamed to be a blue after the events of these past two days.

That's odd - I am delighted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.