Hughes Official Statement [Merged]

Re: Hughes Statement

de niro said:
chazmcfc said:
cook, khaldoon you are both twats. handled disgustingly. i am ashamed to be a blue after the events of these past two days.

with you on this.

we are an embarrassment.

I'm the same, I want success like everyone else but I wanted it achieved with integrity and a bit of class. The fact some on here think it was acceptable what happened yesterday concerns me.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Dunne was poor for two years and some of the stuff written on here was embarrassing for me. This is why I rarely post on the main forum of this site, it's full of kids and knee jerkers who don't have the balls to say this shit on a phone in or to anyones face, they just feel brave behind a screen. I much prefer the likes of KOTK where you get sensible mature views from people who have followed the club for decades, not years.

Or months!!

I think Mark Hughes has always been dignified in everything that has happened to him whilst he has been at our club.

As for the statement from another poster that Hughes has "lost the best job in football".......... lets hope Mancini in 18 months time thinks this is still the "best job in football"

I hope this isn't the start of another managerial merry go round at City, guess it depends if the owners get more impatient??

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Hughes(and his team)were masters of dropping stories to the press behind the players backs, so there is a real irony that it ended like this.

Dunne was poor for two years and some of the stuff written on here was embarrassing for me. This is why I rarely post on the main forum of this site, it's full of kids and knee jerkers who don't have the balls to say this shit on a phone in or to anyones face, they just feel brave behind a screen. I much prefer the likes of KOTK where you get sensible mature views from people who have followed the club for decades, not years.
I started watching City in 1978(thats 3 decades btw)and have watched them home and away pretty much ever since other than when I was living outside the UK for a time and even then managed 20 games one season, while living in Germany. Please don't judge others based on your view of what of what went on, you simply don't know and as such can't judge anyone else on this board, because they might not share your view.

Godfather said:
de niro said:
with you on this.

we are an embarrassment.

Only to an unforunate few, like you two, who are embarassed to have appointed a far superior manager and are moving forward, ill leave you to be ashamed and embarassed whilst i feel proud and excited!

i am excited, i think mancini will do well, i also think our club went about it is a disgraceful way.

mind you i do have some integrity.

M22_blu said:
de niro said:
with you on this.

we are an embarrassment.

I'm the same, I want success like everyone else but I wanted it achieved with integrity and a bit of class. The fact some on here think it was acceptable what happened yesterday concerns me.

The fact that you seem to think that you know what happened yesterday concerns me regarding the media's infulence on people's judgement.

Re: Mark Hughes Official Statement via LMA

He wasn't their choice from the start which definitely played a part. I personally would've liked to see him given more time but I'd been getting frustrated for a number of weeks with some of the team selections and the general balance of the team. This was epitomised by yesterday's game yet while being thrilling to watch will have had many of us again feeling frustrated.

There were no clear signs we were about to buck this trend of draws and poor defending so it's not a surprise to me given he wasn't their guy from the get-go and going into the January window that he would be replaced.

Good luck Mancini, please bring us a defence that can match our attacking quality!

M22_blu said:
de niro said:
with you on this.

we are an embarrassment.

We are an embarassment for the way we handled it, very, very poor from the board.

Should be ashamed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.