Hughes out

that's as bad as it's been all season.

Hughes will be shown the door in the summer. Tactics today - were there any? Play Bellamy up front on his own and lump long high balls up to him - just what he needs! Countless misplaced passes. No pattern to our play. Bad defending. Mr. Hughes - ever thought of trying the same tactics away as we do at home, and you never know, we might just get another point? The biggest surprise was that it took so long for us to concede, shows how poor a team Pompey are, but we made them look half decent. Robinho not interested yet again, just what is going on in his head?

Need to make sure we get a few wins at home to keep us out of trouble, and buck ideas up in UEFA, we'll get nothing more away from home in the league playing like that.

CTID!

The only defence for keeping Hughes is to bring some stability to the club. Sorry but this is ridiculous, he's been given time and he's had plenty of chances. Defeats to the likes of Stoke and Portsmouth simply isn't good enough!!

I suppose if we stick with him, at least we'll be stably shit!

I cant beleive there are still fucking clowns out there that are supporting this ex red knobhead. He is clearly useless and if you cant see that then change your season ticket to the scoreboard end(the swamp) if it isnt already. DICKHEADS!

For those wanting the special one he will not break his contract with Milan therefore we will have to wait until 2011. If we change managers again in the summer we will again be a team in transition can't go on doing it.

lets not fly off handles here but look at it coolly week in week out we look like a side with no clue, a miss firing mid field and a final third of the park where the ball goes missing three shots on target James not troubled. we looked directionless and clueless whose to blame??, where was our game plan and if there was one and obviously it did,nt work where was plan b and why didnt we shift to it instead continue to punt the ball long to a one out striker running his arse off to no avail.Is Hughes clueless and unwilling to make drastic changes in my opinion YES.Time may be up for him but who is next who would want the job.

Another pants display away from home, no movement off the ball, too slow when we have it, not physical enough to win it or even keep hold of it, no one able to shoot, very very one dimensional, teams will find it easy to play us especially if they can get in front (we haven't won a game when we've been behind), but all this talk of hughes out is mad, lets be honest he ain't leaving till the end of the season and who would come in?........ if there is one shore thing though it's that he won't be at the club next season he's must already know he ain't big enough for the job at this stage of his career, our owner want success and they want it as soon as possible unfortunatley it looks like we may even struggle to get back into europe which i'm sure will be the minimal goal for the rest of this season.

I'm afraid the time's come. With the away fixtures we've got coming up we could be in very serious trouble if something doesn't change drastically.

Are those people still defending Hughes actually watching us week to week? We are going nowhere, there is no improvement despite a lot of spending. How can you defend him? Did you watch Robinho and Elano midweek, they were different players, they looked quicker and sharper and this cannot just be down to the players around them. This season is atotal write off and it should have been the most exciting for a long time. I dont even think we will finish in the top ten. I feel sorry for the ladss who have travelled down for that today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.