Hughes out

For those calling the "Hughes Out" posters knobs and wankers can they please take something into account, it's their opinion, they have a right to it.

Also, for the "Hughes Stays " posters I've got a question:-

What exactly have you seen in City's performances that leads you to believe that Hughes is the man to turn City into a Champion's League side? There will be tens of millions of pounds spent on the squad in the summer whether Hughes is here or not, so that can't be the reason. There must be something that you're seeing in his tactics, man management or something like that that indicates he's a manager that can win trophies and lift City to the top of World Football. I ask because, try as I might, I can't see it, not even slightly. 1 win from 12 away games, knocked out of the two domestic cups by Brighton and Forest, in the region of £90 to £100m spent on the team since Sven was sacked, and we're likely to be out of Europe entirely next season and have NEVER been in the running. So please, tell me, what is it that he bringd to City? It can't surely be just as simple as "Stick with him because we normally fire managers very quickly", there's got to be more of a reason to have him around than that?

blusmiff

eshiers1

TINY

bluetoby

mossley_blue

uwerosler28

u clueless rag pr*cks

spiritofMVF said:
I cant beleive there are still fucking clowns out there that are supporting this ex red knobhead. He is clearly useless and if you cant see that then change your season ticket to the scoreboard end(the swamp) if it isnt already. DICKHEADS!
Fuck you i have had a season ticket for years and who are you to tell me to go to the swamp if i happpen to think hughes might be good for us in the long term!!!!!

dannybcity said:
Sack Hughes we might win the next couple, after that it'll put us back another year. O'Neil during Villa's first years couldn't buy a win away from home, look at them now.

Just out of interest how much money did O'Neill spend during his first year at Villa?

uwerosler28 said:
spiritofMVF said:
I cant beleive there are still fucking clowns out there that are supporting this ex red knobhead. He is clearly useless and if you cant see that then change your season ticket to the scoreboard end(the swamp) if it isnt already. DICKHEADS!
Fuck you i have had a season ticket for years and who are you to tell me to go to the swamp if i happpen to think hughes might be good for us in the long term!!!!!
Your clearly a red you fuckin retart or you would see that this guy is gonna drag us down, he is as clueless as you. just get ready to watch your team in champions league in midweek. red dickhead!

spiritofMVF said:
uwerosler28 said:
spiritofMVF said:
Your clearly a red you fuckin retart or you would see that this guy is gonna drag us down, he is as clueless as you. just get ready to watch your team in champions league in midweek. red dickhead!

stop picking fights with fellow blues

I have been in the Hughes must stay camp until today.....that was unforgivable. Shocking tactics against a piss poor Pompey team devoid of confidence. Do we really need De Jong and Zabaleta in the same midfield?... seems we were playing to avoid defeat from the start rather than having a right good go. Portsmouth were the ones under pressure not us.

Not one to be a drama queen but tonight I am totally fucked off with what I have just seen.

spiritofMVF said:
uwerosler28 said:
spiritofMVF said:
:o

Danny B you cant compare ONeill and Hughes one is a highly respected manager who buys young players and makes them better (on a budget) the other is what? What has he won? Which players want to play for him? He buys 29 and 28 year olds not good enough for top teams, and he has two Brazilians who start for Brazil and manages to piss them off royally. Get real. At best Hughes is a poor man's Alardyce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.