Hughes out

ur a tit
uwerosler28

if you dont agree with my opinion write ur own fucking one then

Sky Blue said:
I have been in the Hughes must stay camp until today.....that was unforgivable. Shocking tactics against a piss poor Pompey team devoid of confidence. Do we really need De Jong and Zabaleta in the same midfield?... seems we were playing to avoid defeat from the start rather than having a right good go. Portsmouth were the ones under pressure not us.

Not one to be a drama queen but tonight I am totally fucked off with what I have just seen.

Sums up my own feelings nicely. Shocked and annoyed. all for giving Hughes time but it seems that almost whoever we would buy he wouldn't be able to get the tactics right to get the best out of them. Think I'll go and lie in a darkened room for a bit!

Matty said:
spiritofMVF said:
chrisi said:
ur a tit
uwerosler28

well said fella!
Yeah, brilliant, well done, destroy any possible point you may have had by being abusive to those whose opinion differs. Genius.

he hasnt told me his opinion though has he u fruit

ok on this occasion the nation will be thinking....... "lets all laugh at city na na na na na"

basically the big dog that was sven should never have left....good one city chairman at the time....its apple crumble time until a solid manager is there... aka leeds

I have been in 2minds about Hughes for weeks now, as has many of us.
Ok its the players on the pitch, with their big wages but he picks the team that he sees good enough to win that game.
So what happened....Logan had a good game for his debut, Bridge was shit.. The players dont respect him, and he has clueless tactics, whats with the long balls to a 4ft hunchback and a 4ft scared shitless brazillian....
At home were different but thats down to the 40,000 plus fans that cheer them on for 90mins, not hughes and by our away record everyone is seeing this....
What gets me is that our star player who does play crap away and is having a dip in form will also be gone because this clown hughes is dragging u down............

chrisi said:
Matty said:
spiritofMVF said:
chrisi said:
ur a tit
uwerosler28

well said fella!
Yeah, brilliant, well done, destroy any possible point you may have had by being abusive to those whose opinion differs. Genius.

he hasnt told me his opinion though has he u fruit

spirit and chris, one thing you have in common is that you can't finish a sentance without a personal insult. it's not on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.