Hughes OUT

I have so many words in my head to show how I'm feeling,but I can not be bothered.
so I will leave you with one

OUT

Worst case scenario.

If our owners decide that the club is a bad investment and decide to cut their losses and walk away,i will hold hughes personally responsible for destroying all our hopes of any success.When we were bought by ADUG,I never thought I would feel down and depressed about City ever again.I hope they don't think they will be seen in a bad light if they sacked him,because it's the best for all concerned if they do.

Balti said:
We should have been out of sight of the sucker punch by the time it came as usual.

I wouldn't make a decision on the future of the manager based on one game with another shite referee.

However, there is a pattern emerging. Despite all the talent on the pitch MH cannot seem to find the right formation. Yes the players can be blamed in part. But the job of motivating the players falls squarely at the feet of the manager and yet again there was absolutely no friggin urgency until they scored their equaliser.

I ask myself the following questions:
Can I see something in our play from week to week that tells me that we are making progress and that our fortunes will change?
No.

Would a different manager instill that urgency and discipline that we are so clearly missing?
Yes. Imagine (god forbid) Harry Redknapp waltzing in tomorrow.

And so reluctantly I am coming to the conclusion that Hughes is not the man to lead us to the promised land. I don't want more yet more managerial change though...

I wonder whether Hughes would be prepared to work with Hiddink rather than lose his job? (A new Mercer/Allison combo for the new era?).
dont think hughes or any other premiership manager would take a side step and let somone else in above him, and i dont think hughes will ever walk either, not when he knows he'll be getting a nice little pay off if he's sacked, and with our owners seeming the most patient of persons i can see it dragging, i like you am only coming round to admiting that hughes isn't the man, but i just feel so low, i wasn't expecting the title or anything this season but i was exrpecting to be on the edge of my seat most weeks, the transfer window seems like a life time ago, as city fans we should be having the time of our lives.

2 wins, 1 draw (I'll take the Villa draw) and 4 losses would still give us 7 points.

The fact of the matter here is: Hughes seems to be protecting his attractive pay slip rather than managing the team. Given our current situation, the "positives" will remain, and in the end, Mark Hughes will keep his job. Now the way I see it is that he came from a lower-mid table club, and brought his lower-mid table coaches with him, who coach submissive footballing qualities. Take your pick of lower-mid table clubs and take a look at how they play football... they soak up the pressure and hit on the break, maybe with a bit more confidence home rather than away. Now take your pick of the sky 4 and have a look at how they play.... they dictate the game in every way. They maintain possession, create chances and also hit on the break, and if we have these aspirations this is what we need to do... and my impression is that we can not do this with our current staff.

Re: Worst case scenario.

Agent Les has some how managed to turn a once in a lifetime opurtunity of success wealth behind anyones dreams and the ability to sign any player in the world. He has managed to fook it all up and thinks a performance like that today is something that is acceptable, he has turned us into a laughing stock and i will never forgive him for that.

Taxi for Les.

I said it last November.. and i was right
I said it in the summer.. and i was right
I said it every week this season.. and i was right
HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT

Progress? Time to Gel? Not his team? The players fault? Where were we 10 years aho?

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE SHIT THAT IS PRETENDING TO BE A FOOTBALL TEAM

His tactics with the set-up, his indiviudal player instructions, his ability to motivate the team, his lack of understanding when it comes to substutions.

He hasnt got a clue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.