Hughes OUT

Hull have had 8 points in the last 4 games....we've had 7 points from 7 games. Anyone who thinks Hughes still needs time needs their head testing. We've been pretty much awful all season, even the wins we've had haven't looked convincing.

Re: SACK OUR MANAGER NOW!!!

CheesySmoker said:
Cosworth said:
Hughes you are fucking clueless and need to go!! we should of lost today with Lescott clearence off the line

lol, that doesnt make any sense. we should have won today but for a denied stonewall pen and a bad decision at the other end

It was right in front of me, and it didnt look like anyone fouled phillips. He just got tangled up with their defenders. either way, if Tevez could be taught to hit a cow with a banjo. Reckon we could pull off a few wins

johnny on the spot said:
I'm increasingly of the opinion that since September 2008, Mark Hughes has been the most fortunate man in world football.

No...that is Crocky Santa Crutch. Hughes second.

Re: Tactics ?

not my fault! said:
I just want to know who has the "shit switch" and why the fuck do they keep pressing it every game? Honestly someone in the stands flicks a switch at a certain point and the players turn to shite! Please whoever you are STOP IT NOW!

Its simple, its not a switch. Yet again after 60 minutes we had too many players puffing and blowing looking for a rest instead of stepping up the tempo. Hughes can moan all he wants about how the squad has been thrown together at short notice but for me the fact that they (many of them) are not fit after 4 months of the season should be sufficient to get him and the senior coaches the sack.

We should have been out of sight of the sucker punch by the time it came as usual.

I wouldn't make a decision on the future of the manager based on one game with another shite referee.

However, there is a pattern emerging. Despite all the talent on the pitch MH cannot seem to find the right formation. Yes the players can be blamed in part. But the job of motivating the players falls squarely at the feet of the manager and yet again there was absolutely no friggin urgency until they scored their equaliser.

I ask myself the following questions:
Can I see something in our play from week to week that tells me that we are making progress and that our fortunes will change?
No.

Would a different manager instill that urgency and discipline that we are so clearly missing?
Yes. Imagine (god forbid) Harry Redknapp waltzing in tomorrow.

And so reluctantly I am coming to the conclusion that Hughes is not the man to lead us to the promised land. I don't want more yet more managerial change though...

I wonder whether Hughes would be prepared to work with Hiddink rather than lose his job? (A new Mercer/Allison combo for the new era?).

APPALLING, EVEN WHEN WE WERE WINNING, SORRY EVEN MORE SO WHEN WE WERE WINNING.

FERGIE WOULD HAVE HAULED ALL 11 OFF AND PLAYED WITH THE 3 SUBS, (WHO WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER).

WE PLAY AS IF WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS, LAID BACK AND LAZY, CANNOT PRODUCE EVEN ONE GOOD PASS OR MOVE IN AND AROUND THE OPPOSITIONS BOX, WE STROLL IN MIDFIELD, WE STROLL WHEN WE START THE GAME, WE STROLL WHEN WE GET ONE UP, WE COLLAPSE AT THE BACK THE MINUTE THE OPPOSITION PUT ON ANY PRESSURE.

WE SIMPLY ARE WORSE THAN LAST YEAR DESPITE HAVING FAR SUPERIOR PLAYERS. WORSE IN OUR ATTITUDE, WHERE IS THE SO MUCH VAUNTED 'WINNING ATTITUDE'.

THESE GUYS ARE NOT PLAYING FOR HUGHES, WHO IS TACTICALLY NAIVE, AND SIMPLY CANNOT MOTIVATE PLAYERS TO PLAY EFFECTIVE WINNING FOOTBALL, THEY PISS AROUND INEFFECTIVELY ON THE PITCH GOING NOWHERE AND HE STANDS BY WATCHING IT.

I AM GETTING SICK TO DEATH OF HIS EXCUSES, BEING GOOD AT THE POST MATCH INTERVIEW AND HAVING THE GIFT OF THE GAB CANNOT DIGUISE HOW SHIT WE ARE, 7 POINTS FROM 21.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NO MORE EXCUSES, NO MORE DRAWS, NO DEFEATS, ONLY WINNING IS GOOD ENOUGH.

I always had a certain dislike for him managing our club being an ex-red legend and all that but he was a promising young British manager so I wanted to see passed that and for him to succeed but his managerial decisions and tactics are poor and his percieved lack of passion and direction in matches is too much for me to take.

I'll be glad when he and his goons are gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.