Hughes OUT

I'm now officially a fence-sitter. Today the football was absolutely shocking, long ball to Ade and there was no plan b when that didn't work. Hughes should tell the side to play the ball ON THE DECK! If we could get Hiddink I think I'd have to say get him in, plays good football and wins matches.

Re: Worst case scenario.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
If our owners decide that the club is a bad investment and decide to cut their losses and walk away,i will hold hughes personally responsible for destroying all our hopes of any success.When we were bought by ADUG,I never thought I would feel down and depressed about City ever again.I hope they don't think they will be seen in a bad light if they sacked him,because it's the best for all concerned if they do.

This club is far far from a bad investment...Scolari didnt do half as bad as Mark Huhes but Chelsea had the balls to cut him loose now look at them...hiddink did great too..

Sometimes the manager just doesnt get the best from a team and thats us right now..

He's had his chance and he has failed...

1) He can't seem to motivate the players HE BOUGHT
2) He can't get the correct formation or tactics.
30 He seems unable to give player a good shouting at when things go wrong. E.g Defending Bridge, when he has been utterly shocking for many games. (Today I thought he was alright though.)

HUGHES OUT!!!!!!!

Re: Worst case scenario.

samharris said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
If our owners decide that the club is a bad investment and decide to cut their losses and walk away,i will hold hughes personally responsible for destroying all our hopes of any success.When we were bought by ADUG,I never thought I would feel down and depressed about City ever again.I hope they don't think they will be seen in a bad light if they sacked him,because it's the best for all concerned if they do.

This club is far far from a bad investment...Scolari didnt do half as bad as Mark Huhes but Chelsea had the balls to cut him loose now look at them...hiddink did great too..

Sometimes the manager just doesnt get the best from a team and thats us right now..
Spot on!

Does it get any worse than this, surely this has to be the lowest part of the season. Surely things can't get any worse ( holds bible ), we need to kickstart our season as of now and a change of manager i don't personally think will harm this to much as we cannot get much worse, i for one would be quite happy to see the tactically inept shithouse rag, pack his bag and fuck off on monday morning, when will hughes realise that a draw is not a GOOD result. Does he think he's still at Blackburn ? Can't cope so fuck him off.

MCRJON said:
I said it last November.. and i was right
I said it in the summer.. and i was right
I said it every week this season.. and i was right
HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT

So actually you gave him 4 months before you made your mind up? But tell us now?

Why are you right?

Your a cock mate. You lot make me fucking sick.

There is no divine right in football. We are trying to gel half a team.OK its not what we want at the mo, but I think it will come, it may just need a bit of tinkering( maybe Johnno & Nig as our two midfielders).

I'm sure we are turning into fucking rags, moan, moan, fucking moan.

Maybe if we got behind the team as much as we got on their backs teams would fear coming to Comms.
Till he walks or till he's sacked he is our manager. End of.

WTF is to be done about this?

Someone's taking the piss now. I am beyond gutted. Something wants doing about this, starting tonight. Suggestions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.