Hughes OUT

Re: 18 months in charge..

MCRJON said:
THIS. All excellent point. To make it worse, the youth team lost to Preston today in the youth cup 2-1. Not Hughes' fault, but it is his welsh mate running things now.

It is Hughes' fault.

If the stories are true about what he has done to one of the best Academy's in the world he should hang his head in shame.

Re: Come back Pearce all is Forgiven!!

Congratulations. You now have been on the verge of phoning the Samaritans.

Re: Come back Pearce all is Forgiven!!

C_T_I_D said:
Congratulations. You now have been on the verge of phoning the Samaritans.
Wonder if any football fan has actually done that before...

Can't wait for his post match interview on Match of the Day to hear how pleased he was with our performance and how we're showing the gradual improvement he expects - oh the excitement.

sam the drummer said:
thumbsdowncopy.jpg
oooooooo!!!

WTF is going on?

How can a team with Adebayor, SWP, Robhinio, Tevez, Bellamy and co look so ordinary? Answer me that.

Re: 18 months in charge..

SalfordCityBlue said:
MCRJON said:
THIS. All excellent point. To make it worse, the youth team lost to Preston today in the youth cup 2-1. Not Hughes' fault, but it is his welsh mate running things now.

It is Hughes' fault.

If the stories are true about what he has done to one of the best Academy's in the world he should hang his head in shame.
To be fair(and I'm not a fan of Hughes)many people that follow the youth set-up have said this is a very poor group and it's been a known issue for a number of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.