Hughes OUT

Re: Worst case scenario.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I would hope and expect that they would at least give one other manager a crack before throwing in the towle.
I just think it's scary that when Sheik Mansoor asked "How much did it cost to turn Chelsea into champions?",he was told £500mil and said "is that all?"He might just be asking,"How much have i spent up to now"?

Dale Blue said:
MCRJON said:
I said it last November.. and i was right
I said it in the summer.. and i was right
I said it every week this season.. and i was right
HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT

So actually you gave him 4 months before you made your mind up? But tell us now?

Why are you right?

Your a cock mate. You lot make me fucking sick.

There is no divine right in football. We are trying to gel half a team.OK its not what we want at the mo, but I think it will come, it may just need a bit of tinkering( maybe Johnno & Nig as our two midfielders).

I'm sure we are turning into fucking rags, moan, moan, fucking moan.

Maybe if we got behind the team as much as we got on their backs teams would fear coming to Comms.
Till he walks or till he's sacked he is our manager. End of.

Im a cock, your blind. I know shit football when i see it and i could tell it was gonna be a mess after 4 months yes. 73 games he has been in charge and can you give me one indication out of those 73 games that he is ever going to get it right.

I had to bite my tongue today because i wanted to scream at Hughes but i didnt, i screamed at the pitch to urge my team to win the game, so dont give me the 'support the team crap'

There is no divine right to win games, no there isnt, i havnt mentioned results, i care about the dire football, i care about setting the team up that leaves as very poor defence constantly over exposed, i care that we cant string more than 5 passes together.

Gel a team? Redknapp has been at Spurs less time than Hughes has been here, started in the relegation zone, has bought a dozen players and has his team playing like a team.

Its Jonna nad Nige now is it? Barry and Nige, Barry and IReland, Nige and IReland, doesnt matter who it is, there will always be one more combination. How many of the last 7 games have you left thinking, ooh we were orbbed of three point there? NONE.

Mark Hughes IS NOT THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB. The only thing making me sick is your complete lack of understanding about the game, and how your seem happy to settle for crap performances under the premise that there is the slightest of slight chances that Hughes might one day get it right.

HUGHES - do the okeykokey

"Hughes in,
hughes out,
in out, in out
shake it all about.
do the okeykokey and change the bloke
thats what it's all about...

ohhh, we didn't
ohhh, we should have won
ohhh we didn't win
I'm gonna scream and shout"

Sorry people but I don't give a blue f*** about today. I didn't go so haven't got much right to say ought.

But I will say, City will always be City and nothing's gonna change by changing.

Hasn't the penny dropped...or should I say, hasn't the £200mil dropped...hahahah Sheik yerbooti

ITS NOT ABOUT MORE PLAYERS, A DIFFERENT MAMNAGER, A NEW GROUND, BETTER PIES - ITS ABOUT A GROUP OF 11 WHO ALL COOPERATE UNDER THE SAME GAME PLAN. TAKE THE PERFORMANCES OF TEAMS WHO HAVE BEATEN CHELSEA, MANU, REAL MADRI ETC...

It is possible to do this if the said 11 players and coach work long and hard at it.

I would suggest though, the first thing to do is for everyone at the club to immediately forget that it's City they'er playing for. It's like they are shackled to some kind of voodoo...do any of you know what I mean. Take Barry for example and a host of others other the past seasons.

Re: 18 months in charge..

PaulPowre said:
Agent Les has had 18 months in charge and here is what he has achived.

He has had the full backing of the owners, board, and fans and has let every single one of down.
He has dismantled one of the best academies in the premier league.
He has had Cassell moved out to pasture because he dared to stand up to him.
He has spent £60m+ on a defence that cant defend and look lost and clueless.
He has spent £80m+ on a strike force that cant score enough to cover the goals against.
He has spent £200m+ on a team that are look truly awful adrift of confidence and unable to win.
He has proved now he is out of his depth and is not capable of molding one of the best squads of players in the prem into a team.
He has replaced everyone from number 2 in charge down to the tea lady with his own mates on massive wages no doubt.

He has no excuses its his team, his tactics, his backroom staff. The time for excuses, team gelling has passed.

Thanks for nothing Les get your coat your out of here.

THIS. All excellent point. To make it worse, the youth team lost to Preston today in the youth cup 2-1. Not Hughes' fault, but it is his welsh mate running things now.

Come back Pearce all is Forgiven!!

That was shit, really shit, how has hughes managed to make world class players mediocre

I have actually tried to be supportive of hughes but after 7 draws and some really shite negative football i just cant be anymore

Its getting clearer week after week that MH just cannot do it for us

Re: Worst case scenario.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I would hope and expect that they would at least give one other manager a crack before throwing in the towle.
I just think it's scary that when Sheik Mansoor asked "How much did it cost to turn Chelsea into champions?",he was told £500mil and said "is that all?"He might just be asking,"How much have i spent up to now"?

It may have cost Chelsea 500 million but it needed a change of manger too.

Pride In Battle..

Do you understand what that means Mr Hughes.?? If so then bloody well act on it.

Just got in,and so fed up with that performance,Tevez i found so frustrating,RSC im waiting to see from him whats he all about and im seeing absolutely nothing he cant stay on his feet.I did think Bridgey had a decent game i know alot on here are having a constant pop at him.
We do have to face up to the fact that 7 points from 7 games is actually relegation form.
Im still scratching my head wondering how we can sign someone who is injured with a very dodgey knee and get him passed through a medical.so so fed up now aahhhhhhhhhhhhh

secret agent hughes must go before we are the richest club in the championship the rott is setting in

thumbsdowncopy.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.