Hughes OUT

The point about the players looking unfit is not far short of the truth, but rather than unfit they are overtraining.

Since the numpty took over the proper coaches have been replaced by the "Run about while I shout at you" variety, this has also led to the injury list being at a record high at the club.

Most clubs have pre season and then do enough to stay fit while working on set plays, corners, ect, but since last year its been heavy training every week at our place, with, as you can see, little work on set plays or anything else.

MCRJON said:
I said it last November.. and i was right
I said it in the summer.. and i was right
I said it every week this season.. and i was right
HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT HUGHES OUT

So actually you gave him 4 months before you made your mind up? But tell us now?

Why are you right?

Your a cock mate. You lot make me fucking sick.

There is no divine right in football. We are trying to gel half a team.OK its not what we want at the mo, but I think it will come, it may just need a bit of tinkering( maybe Johnno & Nig as our two midfielders).

I'm sure we are turning into fucking rags, moan, moan, fucking moan.

Maybe if we got behind the team as much as we got on their backs teams would fear coming to Comms.
Till he walks or till he's sacked he is our manager. End of.

Re: WTF is to be done about this?

Timothy lumsden for manager...at least he'd say SORRY.

Re: Worst case scenario.

samharris said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
If our owners decide that the club is a bad investment and decide to cut their losses and walk away,i will hold hughes personally responsible for destroying all our hopes of any success.When we were bought by ADUG,I never thought I would feel down and depressed about City ever again.I hope they don't think they will be seen in a bad light if they sacked him,because it's the best for all concerned if they do.

This club is far far from a bad investment...Scolari didnt do half as bad as Mark Huhes but Chelsea had the balls to cut him loose now look at them...hiddink did great too..

Sometimes the manager just doesnt get the best from a team and thats us right now..
I'm honestly beginning to wonder if our players want shut of him and are not performing on the pitch because they are disillousioned.

I have defended him aslong as I can.

No tactics let alone a Plan B, baffling substitutions and an inability to get the best out of world class players week in week out. Not being able to see the bleedin' obvious. Why was Jimmy Bullard given the freedom of COMS for the full 90 minutes?

Awful display. Is Hughes the right man to bring us long term success?

NO.

With a heavy heart I say HUGHES OUT

The small group of Hughes inners and crying for unity within the fans... the unity is at the Hughes out camp! ;-)

18 months in charge..

Agent Les has had 18 months in charge and here is what he has achived.

He has had the full backing of the owners, board, and fans and has let every single one of down.
He has dismantled one of the best academies in the premier league.
He has had Cassell moved out to pasture because he dared to stand up to him.
He has spent £60m+ on a defence that cant defend and look lost and clueless.
He has spent £80m+ on a strike force that cant score enough to cover the goals against.
He has spent £200m+ on a team that are look truly awful adrift of confidence and unable to win.
He has proved now he is out of his depth and is not capable of molding one of the best squads of players in the prem into a team.
He has replaced everyone from number 2 in charge down to the tea lady with his own mates on massive wages no doubt.

He has no excuses its his team, his tactics, his backroom staff. The time for excuses, team gelling has passed.

Thanks for nothing Les get your coat your out of here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.