Hughes OUT

Re: 18 months in charge..

ElanJo said:
PaulPowre said:
He has had Cassell moved out to pasture because he dared to stand up to him.

Where did you hear that?

Well what else could it be or is Brian Kidd a better person to run the academy?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1204882/City-boss-Hughes-risks-fury-fans-sending-youth-chief-Cassell-Abu-Dhabi.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Dhabi.html</a>

Re: WTF is going on?

Pam said:
How can a team with Adebayor, SWP, Robhinio, Tevez, Bellamy and co look so ordinary? Answer me that.

Welsh Manager...great footballing nation...but crap managers !!

or should that be the otherway round??

Pam said:
How can a team with Adebayor, SWP, Robhinio, Tevez, Bellamy and co look so ordinary? Answer me that.

I'll echo what the commentators over here said - one way or another at least part of it has to have something to do with the manager. We don't really have any ideas in our play. Or as people have suspected it's down to the mood not being the best in the team. Guess we need to buy another jar of gel.

Asked my wife the similar question when Robbie went off. I actually said how can a team with that attack and midfield and with the option of takink Robbie off and bringing on Bellers look so ordinary for 75 minutes out of 90.

we only lost once all season, anyone else think that argument is pretty dead in the water, spurs have lost 4 times this season and are 4 points clear of us!!

RyantheBlue said:
Nah shut up, we're still unbeaten in 7 games and above Liverpool, you can't complain.

You're right, of course.

RyantheBlue said:
Nah shut up, we're still unbeaten in 7 games and above Liverpool, you can't complain.

But we have now drawn against Birmingham Wigan Hull & Burnely & Fulham (Villa & Liverpoool ok points)

Which quite simply aint good enough

RyantheBlue said:

I'd rather have lost the last three though if we had won the three before them. The only way we're going at the moment is downwards in the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.