Hughes OUT

magoo said:
Damocles said:
I wonder what percentage of people in the Hughes Out camp have less than 500 posts?

I wonder what percentage of people in the Hughes in camp have over 2000 posts?

Not a 'my post count means my opinion is better' thing, more of a general observation. I wonder why it is? Do we get used to shit, or are new people using the forum as a way to vent frustrations?

Intriguing.

come on damocles...have you heard of quality not quantity???
how about looking at when they JOINED bluemoon too?? also intriguing :)

Been a member of this board from day one in this format and was a member before that. My post count is currently showing about 110, its actually probably in the 1000's but my post count restarted a few months ago, problems on the board which I mentioned to Ric. Not arsed about post counts or how long someones been a member, the best thing about this board WAS that it was all inclusive and everybody could air their opinion whatever it was, somewhere this changed.

Bossman Blue said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Supposing we had won 1-0
Honestly now - was it a bad performance or are we just pissed off with the result
I`m clearly a give Hughes more time poster - but yes of course the result is bloody disappointing in fact depressing - but I thought there was some decent improvement out there today.
Suppose we had held out against Burnley and Liverpool not to mention Fulham and others. Yes we would be in the top 2 but we didn't and don't look as though we can. Stop living in the make believe and face up to the fact that Hughes cannot manage a club with real aspirations and the backing to successfully replace a top 4 club.
Fair enough but I think you and a lot of others are deluding yourselves of you think Maurinho and Hiddink are the panacea.
Some of the one twos and link up play was excellent today - yes there wasn`t the cutting edge but I thought Hull played well today as they have the last couple of weeks - sometimes we have to credit the opposition. Who knows - two contentious penalty decisions the other way and the venom on here might not be so bad.
Cheesy says it was mostly route one - but I disagree - perhaps after their goal - but I thought we tried to play on the floor for the majority.
I agree Robinho shouldn't have been taken off and Bellamy should have been on for Ade instead of RSC - but because I disagree with the substitutions doesn't mean I`m right - that's football and as everyone on here is fond of saying it's about opinions. I just feel - give him until at least Feb - not really enough games yet to judge - and yes i mean this season - not last - afterall the last closed season was when we made the bulk of the puchases.
If it's looking the same or worse in Feb - then maybe - but I really don't think the owners are looking to replace him until the season has panned out.
Is Summerbee a bad judge also? He firmly believes that it's just a case of bedding in and gelling and is encouraged by the attitude and improvement he can see?
I didn't play professional football (quite) but he did - should you just discount his opinion also?

*singingtheblues* said:
Utter, utter, utter shit.

No cohesion

No organisation

No structure

No team ethic

No backbone

No confidence

No football philosophy

No passion

No consistency

No progress

No hope of a top four place

And another season of inevitable failure, ceaseless excuses and under achievement.

Remove the useless c*nt from our club, before I remove him from planet earth with a rusty pickaxe.

you are a genius my friend!

Mr Partridge said:
Not been at the game today as I've been working but from what I've heard it seems like the same old story. No game plan and no organisation. We have a very very good side but it just seems to be a case of let's throw all these quality, expensive players together and just hope they can produce something. No amount of money can buy you organisation. The likes of Fulham, Hull, Burnley etc may have teams which are no where near as good as ours on paper, but they are well organised, they come to COMS knowing what they have to try and do and they come with a plan, and generally it works, and we don't seem to have anything in response.

Something very obviously needs to change, and I've always been a Hughes supporter, but even I am really starting to lose my patience now.
Don't believe everything you read and Don't see Alan

browny33 said:
magoo said:
come on damocles...have you heard of quality not quantity???
how about looking at when they JOINED bluemoon too?? also intriguing :)

Been a member of this board from day one in this format and was a member before that. My post count is currently showing about 110, its actually probably in the 1000's but my post count restarted a few months ago, problems on the board which I mentioned to Ric. Not arsed about post counts or how long someones been a member, the best thing about this board WAS that it was all inclusive and everybody could air their opinion whatever it was, somewhere this changed.

I didn't mean it to say that having a small post count means that you have no opinion, or are a rag. I meant that I was wondering how many of the people solely come here to vent their frustrations, but if they stuck around longer, we might see a calmer side of them during the week.

I thought I made that clear :/

Re: WTF is going on?

RyantheBlue said:
Nah shut up, we're still unbeaten in 7 games and above Liverpool, you can't complain.

If only Liverpool were in their usual place so that would be an accomplishment to hang our hats on. That's the equivalent of saying last season we're unbeaten in five and above Fulham. Although, to be fair, last year we would have taken that.

Re: Now the tide has turned

Maineblue said:
The usual suspects.
Wrong - I never wanted him out but I've had enough and so have a lot of others.

I'm also surprised by how unfit the players look,some of them seem to be putting on weight(or is that just our lovely tight shirts?)
I thought Hughes and his boys were supposed to make super fit teams????? Bullshit!!

He's turning good players to shit and he's been doing it since the day he got here!

Mr Hughes...........Please fuck off!!!

The guy hasn't got a fucking clue.Reminds me of the days when Keegan lost the plot and he used to just stand on the side of the pitch totally lost.The players are not responding to anything he says as well.The project as we have often been refered to,is too much for Mr Hughes and his management team.

first thing- pot hunters fuck off somewhere else

when you have watched this lot for 20 years then spout.

i agree we have now got to question the manager but knee jerk reactions are a thing of the past.

i have got to say the people around me in level 2 East Stand who are are all long standing regulars and been watching city far more than the 28 years i have are seriously questioning his tactics.

lets reserve judgement until Sunday next week at least

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.