Hughes OUT

Everyone there today must have thought RSC shite. Adebayor and Ireland lazy. Bridge liability, Toure shadow of the player he was. SWP no trick, no quality, no clue how to beat his man except with pace. Tevez worked his bollocks off but has no position. What exactly does Hughes see? I do not believe he will ever instill a winning mentality and therefore we will never improve. Blanc, Hiddink, Rikjaard, Ranieri, Sven, Moyes any of these please.

Re: If...

PabZab said:
His game plan was put 5 vastly superior attackers on a pitch and hope they can express themselves when they were given freedom.
Freedom without the ball isn't much good, and no defensive cover makes it easy for the weakest and clueless of opponents to get one on one on our defenders.

I feel sorry for players like Lescott who win 9/10 challenges and are then publically ridiculed for making one mistake that leads to a goal. Terry plays behind a solid midfield - we're turning into Ossie Ardliles Spurs, and it's painful to watch. The draws are predictable which is why it's infuriating that an experienced manager should make such a mistake - 3 times, and not have the balls to correct it with a sub!

Damocles said:
Currently overall, we look like a team who is destined for the top ten.

We also have ten minute stretches when we look like a CL team. In particularly today, I'm thinking of the 20-30 minute mark and that SWP chance which was one touched down the pitch stands out in my mind. That was beautiful, beautiful football.

I'm just hoping that we can turn those 10 minute stretches into 20 minute stretches, then 30 minutes, etc.

The thing is, we do look capable, we just look bloody lazy at times. If there is one manager in the world who I trust to get rid of any laziness in a team and stick some fight in them, it's Mark Hughes. That's his forte.

That's the whole point.

In very sparse, sporadic flashes we show what we're capable of - or could be capable of under a capable manager.

The complete lack of coherence, understanding, and organisation is frustrating, borderline infuriating to watch predictably unfold each and every fucking week.

The man we currently have in charge is an absolute buffoon, who is incapable of learning from his countless mistakes and is without doubt completely out of his depth.

The man is leading us head-first into another inevitable season of failure, countless excuses and dire underachievement.

bondsman said:
Everyone there today must have thought RSC shite. Adebayor and Ireland lazy. Bridge liability, Toure shadow of the player he was. SWP no trick, no quality, no clue how to beat his man except with pace. Tevez worked his bollocks off but has no position. What exactly does Hughes see? I do not believe he will ever instill a winning mentality and therefore we will never improve. Blanc, Hiddink, Rikjaard, Ranieri, Sven, Moyes any of these please.

I want Hughes out but don't agree with your assessment of players at all. Bridge had a good game and SWP had a brilliant second half. I don't see how Ireland was "lazy" either. That's the major problem. Individuals aren't having shockers but the sum of the parts is all wrong. What does that tell you?

I've had enough of sticking up for him. If we have a shit December, he should go.

But the Club have changed everything around from top to bottom for Hughes, so there's no way they sack him and his 20+ staff untill atleast end of the season

What did he do that was brilliant? He couldnt even take corners today? Ireland's work rate was well below anything we saw last year, compare how many times Bullard wanted to get on the ball with Stevie today.

I have now discovered who the foamers remind me of. Teddy Taylor and his merry band of maastricht rebels. Same tone, same JumPing on everthing but above all the same joy when things go wrong.

I am gutted we didn't beat hull there were a lot of reasons behind it and simplistic hughes out, we are shit comments are a bit like saying everything in Europe is bad because the fisheries policy was flawed.

Also I do find ithard To take any opinion seriously with "should of" in it. I am no posh bastard but that offends the eye.

Im not arsed about the away games as much we have had some decent draws, but then giving away the lead against Fulham,Burnley and Hull at home is a fooking joke!

I think its 9 draws out of 12 if you include the LC games and we should of drew against Rags to make it 10!

bondsman said:
What did he do that was brilliant? He couldnt even take corners today? Ireland's work rate was well below anything we saw last year, compare how many times Bullard wanted to get on the ball with Stevie today.

He shouldn't even be on corners! He ran them ragged. Slag them off by all means, but don't drag them all into it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.