Hughes OUT

Re: hughes in (a must) surely.

i8rags said:
beat arsenal, were in the semis for the first time in eternity, beat chelsea we are in a strong position to challenge for fourth, (with a game in hand) and we have only lost one all season albeit not quite performing like european champions. ALL YOU DOOMERS GIVE IT SIX MORE DAYS THE LETS SEE. tin hat firmly on.
I'm starting to think the only people who want hughes to stay are rags.Just like all rags keep saying "in rafa we trust".How can anyone who loves the club and want success tolerate someone who is ruining us from top to bottom?

Hughes must go ! Tactically this tw* t is totaly incompetant he has spent milliions on over priced player s and what they do in training God only knows as nothing changes on the pitch WE HAVE JUST PLAYED THE TEAMS WITH THE TWO WORST AWAY RECORDS IN THE LEAGUE AND WON TWO POINTS
"So any one who is happy with the welsh one start getting fucking real"
SACK THE WELSH T**T NOW FOR THE GOOD OF MCFC!

Chelsea & Mark Hughes

Chelsea will be glad they never got him, they will be thinking they've dodged a bullet,

If hughes would of gone to Chelsea would he still be there now, who honestly believes he would?

I don't, i think he would of gone by January 09.

never thought i would say this but i would rather have..........Harry (brown paper bag) Redknapp in charge!!!! AARRRRRRR!!!!!

totally devoid of any footballing nowse, Hughes must go!

how can we go in 1 nil up just before half time and then come out and play second best? i really don't know what the **** tells them during the break but it obviously ain't working.

oh well lets delude ouselves that its only 1 game and next team we play we'll drub, BOLLOCKS!!! next 2 games i predict exit from cup and 2nd defeat.

Re: hughes in (a must) surely.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
i8rags said:
beat arsenal, were in the semis for the first time in eternity, beat chelsea we are in a strong position to challenge for fourth, (with a game in hand) and we have only lost one all season albeit not quite performing like european champions. ALL YOU DOOMERS GIVE IT SIX MORE DAYS THE LETS SEE. tin hat firmly on.
I'm starting to think the only people who want hughes to stay are rags.Just like all rags keep saying "in rafa we trust".How can anyone who loves the club and want success tolerate someone who is ruining us from top to bottom?
I think that's a bit harsh. I don't doubt his professionalism. But is he up to what is a very very difficult job? No matter the money, breaking the SKY 4 is a huge ask.

We've had our hopes raised, and are seeing them dashed. Poorly resourced clubs like Sunderland and Villa are overtaking us.

Is it a forlorn hope that the owners will come to the same conclusion before this season is written off?

I've backed every manager until the death throes, but I fear City will limp on with a number of false dawns keeping this regime alive

Currently overall, we look like a team who is destined for the top ten.

We also have ten minute stretches when we look like a CL team. In particularly today, I'm thinking of the 20-30 minute mark and that SWP chance which was one touched down the pitch stands out in my mind. That was beautiful, beautiful football.

I'm just hoping that we can turn those 10 minute stretches into 20 minute stretches, then 30 minutes, etc.

The thing is, we do look capable, we just look bloody lazy at times. If there is one manager in the world who I trust to get rid of any laziness in a team and stick some fight in them, it's Mark Hughes. That's his forte.

Damocles said:
Because it's November and we're sixth with a QF place?

We are only sixth cause the league is shite this year. This is when we should be capitalising, Liverpool struggling, Aresenal struggling, this is when we should get fourth, attract big names and then push for better.

What must the owners be thinking about Hughes right now?

All this money spent and patience shown with limited results and a NEW PL record (tie) for most consecutive draws...what do you think Sheik Mansoor must thinking about Hughes at the moment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.