Hughes OUT

Damocles said:
Because it's November and we're sixth with a QF place?

ffs qf of the league cup!!!aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh. the top teams don't even take this competition seriously! manure and arsenal play their kids. i have waited 20 odd years since i was a kid to go to/win a cup but please stop treating this cup like the fucking holy grail! also we should put teams like hull,burnley,weakest liverpool team for years,birmingham,fulham and wigan to the sword. can anyone remember the spuds comeback under kk? now that's passion!
hughes and his backroom staff will never ever take us forward. they don't have the know how!

If...

if there wasn't such a big game on wednesday i'd want hughes out

no passion, no drive, no talent (in micah fucking richards's case), no tactics.

i mean you can't say today that mr hughes had a game plan because i couldn't see anything of the sort myself.

i know people will back hughes till he leaves city but i can see alot more people turning on hughes if we loose to arsenal.

Damocles said:
Currently overall, we look like a team who is destined for the top ten.

We also have ten minute stretches when we look like a CL team. In particularly today, I'm thinking of the 20-30 minute mark and that SWP chance which was one touched down the pitch stands out in my mind. That was beautiful, beautiful football.

I'm just hoping that we can turn those 10 minute stretches into 20 minute stretches, then 30 minutes, etc.

The thing is, we do look capable, we just look bloody lazy at times. If there is one manager in the world who I trust to get rid of any laziness in a team and stick some fight in them, it's Mark Hughes. That's his forte.

Sorry mate, but you are way wrong...

As much as it pains me to say it - we are getting worse, not better. We actually look a more negative, less skilled team, than we did last season. Hughes keeps making THE SAME basic errors. The team look devoid of a game plan for large portions of the game.

I respect your opinion. But respectfully, if you think Hughes is going to "get rid of any laziness in a team" - then you are missing the point. We are lazy because we keep running out of ideas against the worst teams in the league...

I'm beyond upset tonight. As i said earlier. It's a hollow feeling to realize that 18 months into the "project" - we are essentially still the same City who lost 8 - 1 to Boro...we may have traded up in terms of players, but they are infected with City'itis. Neither Hughes nor Cook seem capable of purging us of the one thing which they said they were going to do...

BillyShears said:
Damocles said:
Currently overall, we look like a team who is destined for the top ten.

We also have ten minute stretches when we look like a CL team. In particularly today, I'm thinking of the 20-30 minute mark and that SWP chance which was one touched down the pitch stands out in my mind. That was beautiful, beautiful football.

I'm just hoping that we can turn those 10 minute stretches into 20 minute stretches, then 30 minutes, etc.

The thing is, we do look capable, we just look bloody lazy at times. If there is one manager in the world who I trust to get rid of any laziness in a team and stick some fight in them, it's Mark Hughes. That's his forte.

Sorry mate, but you are way wrong...

As much as it pains me to say it - we are getting worse, not better. We actually look a more negative, less skilled team, than we did last season. Hughes keeps making THE SAME basic errors. The team look devoid of a game plan for large portions of the game.

I respect your opinion. But respectfully, if you think Hughes is going to "get rid of any laziness in a team" - then you are missing the point. We are lazy because we keep running out of ideas against the worst teams in the league...

I'm beyond upset tonight. As i said earlier. It's a hollow feeling to realize that 18 months into the "project" - we are essentially still the same City who lost 8 - 1 to Boro...we may have traded up in terms of players, but they are infected with City'itis. Neither Hughes nor Cook seem capable of purging us of the one thing which they said they were going to do...

I second what Billy said.

We're getting worse each week not better. Hughes has his chance every week to put right the mistakes of the past game but all we get is a worse display every week with added shitness.

The time has come for someone with some balls to do something.

Damocles said:
Beggars can't be choosers. A cup is a cup.
I might not agree with you about Hughes(although I still feel the only person that matters is the owner and thus Hughes in/outs are pointless), but you hit the nail on the head there 30+ years of fuck all.....is 30+ years of fuck all a cups and cup!

Re: If...

His game plan was put 5 vastly superior attackers on a pitch and hope they can express themselves when they were given freedom.

Re: Chelsea & Mark Hughes

Personally think he was never in with a chance of the job, bit of PR to force our hand.

Re: more hughes excuses

Just saw his interview on SSN - soft penalty blah blah blah

Hughes you are a clueless c*nt please fuck off and take that w@nker Bowen with you!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.