Hughes OUT

baggy said:
Getting rid of Hughes before the end of the season would be the worse thing we could do.

The squad is majority Hughes signings, bringing in another manager to work with half a season would be madness.

It's his squad, give him this full season and judge him on that.

In the meantime, get behind the team.

All this negativity is just getting boring now...

I agree with some of what you say, but what really does it for me is that even more boring than the negativity you're on about is the style of football we seem to be adopting :-(

Hughes doesn't seem to have an answer.

At the moment i'm still Hughes IN but i'd give him till the end of December then i'll make my mind up again.

His style of football is dross. It's worse than the last 6 months under Pearce.

Id sack Hughes NOT depending on the next two games, because we know
when we play a footballing side..we tend to play football and COMPETE.
Hughes has had my full support up until yesterday. He cant change system, tactics
and his substitutions are too late and more often than not, the wrong decisions.
And the match v hull confirmed this. When plan A, doesnt work, he doesnt know what
to do!
Hiddink or Mourinho please, before January :)
Id also love to see Torres here. I think Liverpool would sell (the owners) but I dont
see him being too keen unless we prove we are capable of challenging and sustaining a top 4
spot.

MadFerIt said:
Id sack Hughes NOT depending on the next two games, because we know
when we play a footballing side..we tend to play football and COMPETE.
Hughes has had my full support up until yesterday. He cant change system, tactics
and his substitutions are too late and more often than not, the wrong decisions.
And the match v hull confirmed this. When plan A, doesnt work, he doesnt know what
to do!
Hiddink or Mourinho please, before January :)
Id also love to see Torres here. I think Liverpool would sell (the owners) but I dont
see him being too keen unless we prove we are capable of challenging and sustaining a top 4
spot.

when was the last time we had a half time (non injury related) tactical change.??

Well if you believe the newspapers, if our week gets worse he is a gonna, then again 1 paper says we are about to become financially fooked and the other says we are gonna bid 50 mil for torres so that about says it all

But for the love of god please be right about hughes

From redboychris on 606: "Why do Liverpool always have to defend when they go in front? Towards the end of last year they did well because they attacked and pressed throughout most of the match."

Interesting comment - clearly because the Waiter is scared of getting the push, and therefore has gone conservative, al la Grey Hughes.

We're not getting good enough results for a side of our quality, plus the football we're playing lately has been dire.
Hes having a negative impact on the fans 70% of which I can safely say have had enough by the sounds of it.

HUGHES OUT.

Howya,
New to this website but felt i should join to voice my opinion to fellow blues who care about this club.
Get that completely useless,spineless,idealess,boring moronic puppet far away as possible from the club we love so much. He's like a cancer to the club. Couldn't inspire a good shite!!!!
This coward sold the heart and soul of city when he sold Dunne. Toure and Lescotte not fit to lace his boots. As for Bridge,go jump off one.
Simple fact is, these players are here simply for the money not the shirt. They don't respect Hughes. Big name players want big name managers. Time for Hughes to go and end this circus we created. Surely we can attract Hiddink or Mancini. Failing that,get Jedward!! Couldn't do any worse than Hughes!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.