Hughes sacked

Re: not long left for hughes

Leaving Fulham after a reasonable season saying they could not mathc his ambitions which has since been qualified by owner and current manager as the case was his biggest mistake as far as his managerial career is concerned.

I am afraid you lot will have to put up with him as a pundit for a season or two unless he is willing to take on a Championship side that is struggling at present.

I am actually surprised he is doing so badly at QPR but still firmly believe that if they stick with him till seasons end they will stay up.

They can sack him then.

Anyone read the article on BBC Sport where he's talking about how QPR have made progression as a club as a whole and its down to him and his backroom staff, he's quick to blow his own trumpet.

"My future doesn't hinge on this match," said the 49-year-old Welshman.
"The club has moved forward in a massive way since I came in the door through the work I and my staff have done."
"People shouldn't underestimate the changes that have gone on at the club and I have been a big part of that," said Hughes.

Hahahaha

BlueTG said:
Anyone read the article on BBC Sport where he's talking about how QPR have made progression as a club as a whole and its down to him and his backroom staff, he's quick to blow his own trumpet.

"The club has moved forward in a massive way since I came in the door through the work I and my staff have done."
"People shouldn't underestimate the changes that have gone on at the club and I have been a big part of that," said Hughes.

Hahahaha

He's lost his marbles. Relegation looms and he buries his head in the sand.

BlueTG said:

Hahahaha

"The club has moved further into the red in a massive way since I came in. People shouldn't underestimate just how much me and my team cost, I'm a big part of that."

He's in today's Sun telling anyone who will listen that QPR will finish in the top half of the table.

stony said:
He's in today's Sun telling anyone who will listen that QPR will finish in the top half of the table.
<a class="postlink" href="http://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/2008/delusion-of-grandeur/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/20 ... -grandeur/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.