Hughes sacked

Re: not long left for hughes

de niro said:
stony said:
de niro said:
i think he's on a hiding to nothing. the better players wont go to QPR, i'm sure the bosses with understand that. they could put jose in there and the players still wouldn't go there.

He should still be getting better out of the players he's brought in on big money.

they dont need to be good players to be on good money. they have to pay over the odds just like we did. mark will know whats reqd, he just needs the time to do his job. i can see a top ten finish.

Defo Wuming now

Skashion said:
He'll never be in this position again whilst he's manager. Think on you egotistical idiot. The thing that irritates me is the excuses.

had some rotten luck though hasn't he. i think they will sack him but where did sacking warnock get them? sparky is twice the manager he is. i must say though that perhaps a new backroom team may help. something is wrong and it needs fixing.

de niro said:
Skashion said:
He'll never be in this position again whilst he's manager. Think on you egotistical idiot. The thing that irritates me is the excuses.

had some rotten luck though hasn't he. i think they will sack him but where did sacking warnock get them? sparky is twice the manager he is. i must say though that perhaps a new backroom team may help. something is wrong and it needs fixing.

I backed Hughes when he was our manager right up until the moment he was sacked, but there's no denying he's a clueless twat who blames everyone but himself when they lose, obviously.

waspish said:
dannyirishblue said:
1st manager to be sacked at 5/2 lol

I got 6-1 a month ago :)

The sack race is always a dodgy bet. I'm sure Mancini was favourite at some point and it's usually an outsider in the betting stakes that wins it.

stony said:
de niro said:
Skashion said:

I backed Hughes when he was our manager right up until the moment he was sacked, but there's no denying he's a clueless twat who blames everyone but himself when they lose, obviously.

not comparing him with his time at our club, results alone made our owner act (that and mancini was lined up 6 months prior).at qpr they dont expect the title in like 2 years or whatever. mark hughes in all fairness is too big for qpr so he can't lose either way. work at a little club or get a pay off and go sun himself.

de niro said:
stony said:
de niro said:
i think he's on a hiding to nothing. the better players wont go to QPR, i'm sure the bosses with understand that. they could put jose in there and the players still wouldn't go there.

He should still be getting better out of the players he's brought in on big money.

they dont need to be good players to be on good money. they have to pay over the odds just like we did. mark will know whats reqd, he just needs the time to do his job. i can see a top ten finish.
You are a one

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
stony said:

You are a one

wigan
reading
villa
norwich
swansea
southampton
and stoke will all finish below qpr. so a wobble from fulham and west ham could see them around tenth.

De Niro 20 quid says they will finish 12th or below ?

MCFC OK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.