Hughes sacked

Re: not long left for hughes

Roll On City said:
Has anyone ever been given as much money and support as Hughes and produced so little?

Tbf 2 him he only spent about 200 odd million on new players whilst with us and we did get some vital home draws against Fulham , Burnley and Hull

Jack74 said:
Tbf 2 him he only spent about 200 odd million on new players whilst with us and we did get some vital home draws against Fulham , Burnley and Hull
For me the highlight was getting spanking off bottom of the Championship Nottingham Forest on our own patch, playing Richards, Zabaleta and Kompany (although obviously not as a defender, how stupid would that be)... Oh, and never winning a derby. That was awesome too.

de niro said:
stony said:
de niro said:
i think he's on a hiding to nothing. the better players wont go to QPR, i'm sure the bosses with understand that. they could put jose in there and the players still wouldn't go there.

He should still be getting better out of the players he's brought in on big money.

they dont need to be good players to be on good money. they have to pay over the odds just like we did. mark will know whats reqd, he just needs the time to do his job. i can see a top ten finish.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsEHnvyUBDc[/youtube]

Why doesn't he get rid of Mark Bowen and bring in a coach with different/fresh ideas?
His main tactic is to stand on the touchline with arms folded looking angry.

Jack74 said:
Roll On City said:
Has anyone ever been given as much money and support as Hughes and produced so little?

hull beat us once mancini took over.

Skashion said:
Jack74 said:
For me the highlight was getting spanking off bottom of the Championship Nottingham Forest on our own patch, playing Richards, Zabaleta and Kompany (although obviously not as a defender, how stupid would that be)... Oh, and never winning a derby. That was awesome too.

I blamed Wayne bridge for the forest defeat... can't blame hughesy for showing of his signing before hand

Skashion said:

I can't remember,who were our other midfield choices at the time?

I absolutely love watching sparkless' teams these days. I sit there all comfortable and smug as I watch his players run round like headless chickens, their defence all over the shop as the camera cuts to his miserable face with bowen barking away besides him. What a wonderful sense of relief and satisfaction that those days are behind us

Nothing against qpr though, they just need to ditch him and then they might actually go places (and I don't mean the championship)

Had a check on their forums last night to have a laugh at hughesy's expense, it seems ji sung crispy duck face isn't in the good books and they all seemed stunned that hoilett was on the bench. SWP is supposedly playing like he doesn't give a fuck and Ned has been awful. Obviously I've got time for SWP and Ned but it looks like Mancini called those right getting rid

Lancet Fluke said:
He often boasts about how he sets his teams up to improve in the second half of the season. He wants to think about setting them up to not be shit in the first half of a season.

He want another bail out at christmas, after all he's only brought in 20 players in his time at the club.

What gets me is bufoons like him Robson, Keane and Elephant man always seem to land this big rebuilding jobs. Then they are given a cart load of money to p*ss up the wall on crap players who aren't up to the job. Unfortunatly I have to include our own owners guilty of this, but do they all just think that something might have rubbed off from Whisky nose and that they have the next big thing?

Or is it the desperation like the AVB scenario, because he's trodden a similar path to Mourinho he has to be the next special one. Personally I don't get it at all, and I hope that Hughes gets whats coming to him very soon and spends a long time in the wilderness after the mess he left us with.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 am --<br /><br />
BigJoe#1 said:
He is presiding over QPR's worst ever start to a season... no shock there.

He has had (another) a bucketful of money, been allowed to bring in loads of his own players and to stamp his mark on the club.

Loads of his players getting sent off, he really is the worst manager I've had the misfortune to see.

He tries to make a point by not playing Tarabt (remember Elano?) who when he comes on literally turns the game - would have been so different had he played from the start.

Hughes is such an egotistical tw*t.

That is Hughes down to a tee, he cracks on that he doesn't like these big ego's in the team as they destroy his ethos. The real reason is he doesn't like anybody with bigger ego than him putting him in the shadows.

QPR's owners are fuckwits.

Hughes had a proven track record (with us) of being given free reign on transfers and then producing absolutely fuck all.

He's already demonstrated his total incompetence in that context.

The man is clearly complete shite. Ludicrous choice of manager for QPR. I hope they go down and never come back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.