Hughes sacked

Re: not long left for hughes

Jack74 said:
De Niro 20 quid says they will finish 12th or below ?

MCFC OK

Depends if they keep sparky or not, they'll be in real danger if they chop and change, we got lucky with Mancini,,remember scholsy getting sent off in the semi?

de niro said:
Jack74 said:
De Niro 20 quid says they will finish 12th or below ?

MCFC OK

Depends if they keep sparky or not, they'll be in real danger if they chop and change, we got lucky with Mancini,,remember scholsy getting sent off in the semi?

Back on topic 20 quid says QPR won't finish top 12. ?

The reason they will not finish top 12 is cause Leslie is a shit manager and they have had their worst start in there history .

MCFC OK

If I was running QPR I'd ditch him now and replace him with a decent Championship side manager who has a simple plan that players can follow. They need to win some games. Hughes will win them nothing but hard luck stories and draws.

Hughes does sign decent talent but it's hard to imagine it clicking for some reason. I put it down to lazy training and confusion but maybe I'm too harsh on him - after all he had me fooled for his first year at the club.

Let them stick with Hughes and wallow in self pity. Maybe 3 worse teams will save them. I doubt it though.

I think he will turn it around for them,he brought loads of new players in during the summer,it will take time for the players to adapt to each other and to the league,he won't be the winner of the sack race.

Leslie out, Benttwat in.

You heard it hear 1st...

Has anyone ever been given as much money and support as Hughes and produced so little?

de niro said:
had some rotten luck though hasn't he. i think they will sack him but where did sacking warnock get them? sparky is twice the manager he is. i must say though that perhaps a new backroom team may help. something is wrong and it needs fixing.
Ain't biting Bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.