Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Whoever slags us off....

PistonBlue said:
Andy Morrison dragged us up out of the shit you tit. I agree with your sentiments but taking Andy's name in vain is bad form squire.

You know what I mean! I am comparing the quality of player mate. Andy Morrison, £50k price tag. Our star studded aquad, a fucking fortune and a joy to be a City fan, however not even this team is enough for some people. The point I was making was if this isn't good enough, fuck off back to the days of Morrison. I know which I would rather be seeing. Do people think we were going to win every single game? The noises some are making suggest that is the case.

Re: Chelsea have a quality manager

Freestyler said:
Chelsea play until the 90th minute

Chelsea never give up

Chelsea remain postive all the way through the game

We don't do any of the above.

Chelsea are a class apart from any other team in the Premiership over a series of games. The Arse can play good footy but are frail if you get among the back four, Liverpool oh oh oh ah aha ha, MANUre are looking frail at the back and but for the endeavours of Rooney and an assortment of refs.

We are as good as anybody on the day apart from the RentBoys. And don't forget even the RentBoys got a pasting from the PieEaters.

10th to 4th certainly ain´t bad in 3 months with the injuries and suspensions we´ve had - still room for improvement though - just hope we´re in the mix come the window

Pigeonho said:
....is a dick head.

My tin hat is firmly OFF because unlike fbloke, I don't need to make a massive article about why we are 'shit', because we're not. What we are infact is beaten only once, by the CHAMPIONS, and are 4th with a game in hand. If sincerely wish i had a button to press which would take some of our so called 'fans' back to this time ten years ago when there was something genuine to moan about, like a shit, falling down stadium, like Andy fucking Morrison, like no hope of top ten, let alone top 4, like a shit kit, like all the other shit 10 years ago gave us.

Some people not only need to give their heads a fucking bastard twat-faced wobble, they need to completely disengage their heads altogether and realise exactly where we fucking are.

Disgrace does not sound enough for some of you.

agree 100% . half of these coonts who moan an whinge about being 4th with a game in hand should fook off an follow the rags .

Tevez not good enough

After 11 games this season its obvios that Tevez is not good enough .Tevez had success with the rags because he had so many great players around him who made for him numberless goalscoring oportunites from which he scored . Playing for us Tevez has been find out.
Lets bring back The Bojinator , he have great season with Parma brigning him after promoting from seria B to 4place in Seria A ....scoring 1 from 3 not 1 from 20 like tevez . Bring back Bojinov the Bull and play him afcourse

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are S**t

fbloke said:
CheesySmoker said:
so do you enjoy supporting a club only to laugh at results, slag it off and turn fans against fans. do you even know what sport we are playing?

WTF are you on about?

I support City so (like most people on here) regularly laugh at our results. I dont slag off the club but what they have put up in terms of performance. What sport are we playing - according to your post BLIND FAITH RUNAROUND?

If this is what you call support, please god don't turn against them!!

Re: Tevez not good enough

And when he was at West Ham?

PS - Bojinov was a disaster for us. And an ungrateful twat at that.

Roque Santa Cruz

Have to say this guy really is Hughes jewal in the crown a class act. Showed against the mighty Scunthorpe and today how good he really is. We don't need those fancy footwork Brazilians playing all that beautiful game give stuff. We need players like Roque to show us the way. Thanks Sparkey signing such a class player 18mil is looking an steal an absolute Big Fat Sam must be gutted about losing him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.